01.

Valerie King

I was at the mall. I decided to go since Justin said he had to hit the studio today. He didn't know I was going though. My best friend Aria was with me, which was good since I needed a little girl time. But what sucked was the paparazzi, was following us around and taking pictures of us. I don't like the paparazzi, I mean I was used to them taking pictures of me. but how many do they really need and sometimes get asked really weird and rude questions.

"Valerie are you and Justin over!" One pap shouted at me.

"Ignore them." Aria whispered to me.

"Always do."

We went up to the elevator the mall had. One: because the store we wanted to go to use up there. Two because we wanted to get away from the paparazzi. We walk into Victoria's Secret and looked around. I loved the perfume they had so I went bought after I smelled it.

I went over to Aria and saw she was checking out the the underwear they had. I shuffled them around until I found a couple of cute ones I really adored Aria on the other hand looked like she wanted to buy the whole pile.

"Are you buying the whole store?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're funny. You know how much I love this store."

"I can tell!"

I looked out the store window and saw the paparazzi taking pictures of Aria and I. Great. I hope this doesn't end up on TMZ, I don't need people taking.

"Are you ready to go?" Aria asked me. I nodded. I paid for everything because Aria forgot her credit card at home. I had to keep reassuring her it was alright, she thanked me and said she was going to return the favor.

-

I unlocked the door to my house. I set the keys down on the counter and took off my shoes then went upstairs to put my new clothes away I could hear the shower running Justin must have been home. Which was a surprise because he's never home I wasn't complaining though, I was actually glad.

I walked downstairs to get a drink of water. I was thirsty after doing all that shopping and talking. I looked around the kitchen and started making dinner. I was going to make Justin's favorite; spaghetti. I let the water boil for a few minutes before I put the noodles in. I was so distracted I didn't even notice when Justin came downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Hey,"

I jumped, almost having a heart attack and turned around back at Justin, who was shirtless and in basketball shorts.

"Don't do that to me." I breathed.

"Sorry." Justin said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I love this. I love the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me. He used to do this all the time, but it's only once a while now. When he does things like this I felt safe and loved, I felt like I didn't have to worry anymore. I felt like it was just him and I.

"What are you doing?" Justin questioned, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Making spaghetti."

"Oh," he said as he unwrapped from my waist. He went over to one of the counter chairs and sat down, while I continued to prepare the food. It was silent for a while. It wasn't like one of those awkward silences, more like no one had anything to say. That is until to the first to break the ice.

"So you went out?"

"Yes."

"With who?"

"Aria. Why is it a problem?" I asked turning around to face him.

"No, but why didn't you tell me." By the look on his face, he was getting angry.

"You were at the studio and I didn't want to disturb you."

He bit his lip and looked down at the table. He then sighed and got up walking to me. He grabbed my face gently, looking deep into mine. I always loved looking into his eyes. They made me get butterflies in my stomach. Cheesy right? He pressed his forehead against mine and leaned in, while closing his eyes.

I did the same as he softly pressed his lips against mine. I kiss back immediately wrapping my arms around his neck. He then wraps his arms around my waist picking me up from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to make out. He let us up to the stairs and into our room. He gently laid me on the bed and kissed me on the lips one more time before going to my neck. I shivered at the light kisses he placed on my throat.

"Justin..." I moaned.

Justin then put his hands under my shirt and I tensed up. I grabbed his hands and pulled them out of my shirt.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, pulling away from my neck.

"I am not ready for this."

Justin stared at me for a few minutes before sighing and getting off of me. He walked into the bathroom, leaving me to lay there on the bed. I sighed, getting up from the bed walking back downstairs.

Everything I do seems to be wrong.