Chapter 12

Your's POV:
I was back home as I was making Sushi Yumm dinner until I was finish making it.

Your's POV:I was back home as I was making Sushi Yumm dinner until I was finish making it

"I did a great job on making Sushi Yumm. I wish my siblings were here with me" I said to myself as I went to my room.

I was about to eat my food until I hear someone knocking on the front door of my home

I was about to eat my food until I hear someone knocking on the front door of my home. I was really confused as I want to the front door and opened it until I saw, who it was. It was Haganezuka as He was standing in front of me.

"Haganezuka?? What are you doing here??" I asked him as I was curious. "I came by here so... I just want to visit you, Y/N" Haganezuka said as I chuckle at him.

"Okay. Do you want to come in? I know, how to make your favourite mitarashi dumplings too" I said as Haganezuka became very excited of this. I let him inside my home as I went to make his favourite mitarashi dumplings.

Nobody's POV:
At the Master Kagaya's mantion, all of the Hashiras were there in the meeting because Tengen's report on his mission.

"Good evening, my swordsman. You must be wondering, why are all of you are here today" Kagaya said as they were confused. "No, Master Kagaya. What's the reason, we are here today" Sanemi asked as he was curious.

"Tengen & his wives encountered women, who's a ninja like him" Kagaya said as the Hashiras (except Tengen) were surprise of this. "So, Tengen. Please, explain everything to us" Kagaya said as Tengen begin to speak.

"She had dark blue hair and, she had beautiful white eyes too. Even, she's a powerful fighter, when she bites me and my wives. She somehow got lightning powers too" Tengen said as Kyojuro was listening very carefully. He then knows, who that is. "Tengen! Does she have any chance have ninja weapons like you & your wives???" Kyojuro asked as Tengen & the other Hashiras were surprised to hear this question.

"Um... yeah. She does... why??" Tengen asked as he was curious until Kyojuro broke the silence as he answered. "That's because... I know, who that is. Even, I met them when I was a child" Kyojuro said as everyone in the meeting were shocked to hear this.