Chapter 10

Your's POV:
I was jumping through the forest trees as I was looking around the area for the Sound Hashira. The forest was really big even, hard to look for them too.

"If I was a Sound Hashira... where should I be..?" I asked until I hear a lot of crying. I followed the noise until I quickly hide behind the tree so they don't see me. I saw three woman were there as the other woman was crying.

"Stop being a coward, Suma! Just for one second!" "But, Makio! You know, I'm scared! I'm always getting kidnapped first! Hinatsuru! Do something!" "Can you two please calm down? Tengen will be back any second" they said as I figured out the names now

"Stop being a coward, Suma! Just for one second!" "But, Makio! You know, I'm scared! I'm always getting kidnapped first! Hinatsuru! Do something!" "Can you two please calm down? Tengen will be back any second" they said as I figured out the names now. There names are Hinatsuru, Makio & Suma. They remind me of my friend.

"Hey! I'm back!" I saw a man as he walked towards the three lady.

"Tengen Uzui! Where have you been?!" Makio asked guy named, Tengen Uzui as he just gave them a smile

"Tengen Uzui! Where have you been?!" Makio asked guy named, Tengen Uzui as he just gave them a smile. "I was just making sure there's no demons around here. Even, I'm a Hashira too. So? How's my flamboyant wives doing today?" Tengen asked as I was watching them.

"So... he got married to them? This is shocking for me" I said to myself as I pulled out my Kunai. "Let's find out, how powerful you are..." I said as I threw my Kunai onto the tree to get their attention. And, it did got their attention.

Tengen's POV:
I was with my flamboyant wives until four of us heard heard something as it hit against the tree.

"EEKKK! What was that?!" Suma asked in fear as I want to watch the noise until I found Kunai on a tree?? How did that get there? I pulled the Kunai off the tree as I called out to Hinatsuru, Makio & Suma. "Hinatsuru! Makio! Suma! Did you left your Kunai here??" I asked them as they were really confused.

"No, Tengen. Our Kunai is with us all the time" Hinatsuru said as Makio & Suma nodded in agreement with her. My Kunai is with me too. Then I realised, something was wrong. I looked at the Kunai as I looked around me. "Girls... I don't think, we're not alone here" I said to them as all of us were on our guard.

"Tengen! Watch out!!" Makio said as I looked behind me and, I saw Shurikens were coming towards me. I quickly dodged them in time as I was really shocked. "What the hell?? Who ever you are! Come out and show myself! Don't be a coward!" I said to, who ever they are as we were waiting until the person show them self. There was a woman, who is wearing a mask and wearing different clothes too.

"You. Are you the Sound Hashira..?" They asked as I was shocked, what they said. "Yeah... how do you know, I'm a Hashira..?" I asked as she was quiet until she broke the silence.

"I heard you used to be a ninja until you became demon slayer... So, I want to know how powerful you are" she said as I was having a bad feeling about this. Then she started to slowly walk towards me until she begins to run at me and, I saw lightning coming from her hand too?!?!

 Then she started to slowly walk towards me until she begins to run at me and, I saw lightning coming from her hand too?!?!

"Chidori!!" She said as I dodged her in time even, I saw her destroyed the big tree. I was terrified, what she did. Who is she?! And, how did she do that too?!?!