Chapter 2

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up from the darkness and I found myself, I was in a forest. I was really confused on, how did I get here?

"My head... it really hurt. That woman... Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She send me somewhere..." I said to myself as I looked around until I saw a nearby village.

"Thank goodness... I'm saved" I said to myself as I went towards the village. When I took a step in the village, I saw so many people wearing kimono here. Even, some of the people were looking at me too. "Why is everyone wearing kimono..?" I asked as I was trying to ignore them until I hear one of the people talk.

"Did you hear? A lot of man are going missing even more again" "Oh, no... I need to make sure my husband doesn't go in there, then" "Same here. I don't wanna lose my husband too" they said as I stopped at my truck until I came up to those women. "Excuse me? Mrs?" I called them as I got their attention on.

"What's going on here in this village? I'm hearing lots of man are going missing here" I asked as they were worried and scared at the same time. "Well... you see. It was happening along time. Everyone doesn't know, why they're going missing" she said as they were really scared.

"All of us were hoping our husbands doesn't go in night time" she said as I nodded at her until one of them break the silence. "Wait! Where's your parents? You shouldn't be alone here" she said as I sigh in annoyed of them.

"I don't have my parents. Even, I lost my big brother and my twin sister too. So, bye" I said to them as I walked away from them. "Good. I have my first information. It or they only come out of night so... I have to wait for nighttime, then" I said myself as I set on top of a rooftop of the building.

 I have to wait for nighttime, then" I said myself as I set on top of a rooftop of the building

It was night now. So, that person is out to kill another man. I begin to jump onto the roof to the another roof as I was looking for the killer. I was still looking until I hear scream near by me. I want to towards the direction until I made it in time as I was in front of the man, who was about to get killed.

"Sir? Are you okay?" I asked him as he was shaking in fear until I hear someone behind me. When I turn around, I saw the person was not normal. He had pink hair and, he had a kanji in both of his eyes too.

"Huh? A little girl? What are you doing in the night time, like this? Should've you go back home?" He said as I was glaring at him in anger

"Huh? A little girl? What are you doing in the night time, like this? Should've you go back home?" He said as I was glaring at him in anger. "Sir. Get out of here before, he tries to kill" I said as he quickly runs away from here.

"Your a fighter? I don't fight woman and girls too. You should leave now because your just a human" he said as I was still glaring at him in anger. "Who are you? And, what are you?" I asked him as he was surprised of, I asked him.

"Very well, then. I'm Akaza and I'm a demon" he said as I was shocked to hear this. I then asked another question to him. "Tell, Akaza. Are you the reason the men's are missing?" I asked him as he chuckles at me.

"What if I said, yes?" Akaza asked as my eyes widen in shocked and horrified of this. He's the reason they were gone. "What... did you do to them?" I asked him as broke the silence again.

"I killed those weak man's, they make me sick after all. Even, I eat them too" Akaza said as I was terrified to hear this. So... he's a man-eating demon, who kills the innocent people. "Now you, done it..." I said as Akaza looked confuse until I was ready to fight.

"I'm going to make you wish for you never existed here!!" I said as I activate my Byakugan.