"Wow, am I that hot?" I said humorously, trying to lighten the mood. instead of answering, he looked out of the car and cursed. "What?"

   "Put on your seatbelt, we've got company,"

Wait, what?!

   I looked out of the side-view mirror to see four black cars and two motorcycles following us. My heart picked up it pace, sending tremor to my hands. I shakily tried to fasten my seatbelt while Rominic tried to connect with someone on the phone. "Relax, I'm going to keep you safe, Laverne, don't fear... Hey, Xiōngdì, hěn bàoqiàn zhèyàng chēnghu nǐ, dàn wǒ yù dàole máfan, xūyào rènzhēn de bāngzhù!... Yīxiē dāngdì de báichī xiǎng shāle wǒ... Bù, zài wǒ de chē lǐ bèi tāmen zhuīgǎn, hái yǒu tā no... Shì de, hé tā yīqǐ, tā..." (Brother, I'm sorry to call you like this but I'm in trouble and need serious help... Some local idiots want to kill me... No, in my car being chased by them... Yes, with her, the her)

Since when did he start speaking... You know what, nevermind.

   "Shut up and save my ass first, then you can kill me," despite the situation we were in, he smiled and rolled his eyes. I had no idea what he said since I don't do Chinese, but I hoped it meant something good. "Okay, on my way." He was using his earphone. He looked much more calmer after the phonecall while I was busy trying not to panic.

  Rominic stepped on the gas and swirled the car into another road, so abrupt it made one of the cars drive into a pole. I clutched the console and the door handle with my strength as my heart pounded against my chest. Rominic was rocketing pass cars, people, motorcycles, everything! Yet they were hot on our trail.

   "Hey, did I ever tell you I used to race in highschool?" He asked with a laugh. My heart dropped to my stomach and my eyes widened with horror. I knew what he was going to do and was not ready for a scene in fast and furious! It didn't matter what I wanted, Rominic changed gear and spun the car, making the car spin and spin and spin while I screamed and screamed and screamed. He stopped the spin abruptly, revising back with speed between two of the cars and somehow finding a way to knock both aside, causing one to sway while the other collided with another, leaving two cars and two motorcycles.

   He rocket off again, using the mirrors to aid him. I decided to just shut my eyes and continue screaming in peace, but I couldn't help peeking. Rominic drove into a tight alley, a foolish move because from what I could see, the car wouldn't fit at the other end. We were going to crash! "Rominic!" The fool laughed as he drove us to our death. Just when I thought we were going to crash and die, Rominic forcefully turned the car in a way half of the car was driving on the wall and the other half on the ground. I heard two crash from behind us. I dared to turn around and look. One of the motorcycle crashed into the wall, then the car crushed it by colliding into the same wall. I turned back with my stomach sick from what I saw. That biker was as good as dead.

   Rominic drove out of the alley and into a street, continuously glancing at the last motorcycle. This one was skilled and was extremely difficult to shake off. "If this was my beloved Turbo, I would have lost him by now," I heard Rominic growled. "We are coming across a highway, hold on!" Bile rose to my throat and remained there as my heart hammered in my chest and echoed in my ears. I'd never been that afraid in my entire life. The other time he went racing with Phineas, I was not inside the car so it looked fun.

It is not!

   "Close your eyes!" I should have just listened, but I stubbornly kept it open. He turned the car, throwing us off the higher lane to the below one. I saw my life flashing before my very eyes. The car fell down, me screaming as tears streamed down my face and my whole world stop. I wasn't ready to die yet. I still had a future, children that needed me, friends I can't leave. What about sex? I hadn't gotten a good one for years and enjoy my new life with Rominic, yet he was taking it away.