"im gonna follow them just to make sure" i say walking towards the shop but making sure to be hidden. Suddenly ashton is hiding with me " can i stsy with you" he asks and i nod and look at him.

" tell me why" i ask "why what" he says looking at me "why you got all pissed off at Calum" i say." Y-you shouldn't be going around and kissing random people" he mumbles.

" but" i say "but?" He questions confused "But if it was you, you wouldnt be mad at all now will you" i say and he blushes." I knew it you like him" i say and he sighs "hes straight it doesn't matter" Ashton says.

"look you never know, Harry thought i was straight but i wasnt, well now we arent together that much and- you know ehst the poiny of the story is that you never know till you try" i say.

"thanks louis" Ashton says and i nod looking back to the store seeing Nathan handing harry a stuffed panda. Harry holds it along with his flowers and hugs Nathan and pulls back and pecks his nose and my heart cracks a little.

Suddenly they run into a photo booth and we all follow them and i remember the time harry and i made out in this same photo booth." I Really hope they're just taking pictures" i say "Louis whatever happens don't do something stupid" joseph says.

"i wont" i say and the pictures pop out i look at them and the first 2 are okay then the last 4. They're staring at eachother, they're leaning in, they're kissing, they have they're arms wrapped around eachother kissing.

I put the picture back and wipe the tears comming from my eyes "Louis" Liam says." I think I- imma be in the car when you guys are ready to leave" i say walking away.

I get to the car but i don't get in i just stare at my reflection, and I start hitting the car. My vision gets blurred by tears and i feel my knuckles bust open but i dont stop.

"LOUIS STOP!" I hear a voice yell but i don't listen i keep on punching the car and i punch the front window and it breaks into a million peices. Its not till a pair of arms wrap around me that i stop and a sob slips past my lips.

"Louis" zays says tightening his arms around me and more sobs leave my lips as zayn brings us to the ground and i slump back into his arms." Shh
Its okay" zayn says loosening his grip on me, i just let out more sobs and my hands start to sting a little.

" we should get going, people are staring" Niall says "but there's glass on the seats" liam says. "just use your jacket to sit on" zayn says pulling the keys out of my pocket and hands them to liam.

I sit inbetween niall and Ashton and my sobs have quieted down but havent gone away. Liam turns on the radio and 'love me like you do' comes on and niall smiles to me.

" hey wanna sing this song" he says and i shake my head sobbing more not trusting my voice." Oh Louis" Ashton says running his fingers through my hair and i lean into the touch and lay my head on his shoulder.

"im sorry louis" Ashton whispers to me and i nod wrapping my arms around his waist and closing my eyes." I jusy want to get that picture out of my head" i say and tighten my grip on ashton.

~~~~~~

When we get home all i want to do is go to my room and cry but before i can go Niall stops me." Louis, i know this hurts i might not know how much it does but, i dont want you to go through this alone" he says.

I stare down at him and his eyes are begging me to let him help me "okay" i whisper and he smiles. I sit down on the couch inbetween niall and Luke.

"so....do you want to talk about it" Michael asks "whats there to talk about, harry is with Nathan now even though he said he needed a little time for my mistakes" I say with a weak chukle at the end.

" did he think that we wouldn't see them, has this been going on for a while" i say standing up and walking back and forth." I mean he is taking him places where we did stuff together" i say laughing hysterically now.

" I SHOULD BE THE ONE FEELING.HARRYS KISS, I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHOS MAKING HIM LAUGH, IT SHOULD BE ME HOLDING HIS HAND AND BUYING HIM GIFTS......that should be me".

I stop pacing and i burst out on tears Again and they all hug me " should i fight for mine and hsrrys love or should i disarm" I cry. Its getting harder for me to stop showing them my pain and its hurting real bad.

"maybe you should go lay down" niall says and i nod and Ashton grabs my arm." Ill take him" he says taking me upstairs to my room and i get changed into some pajamas and i lay down and Ashton covers me with the blanket.

" i know how it feels getting your heart broken......mine gets broke Everytime Calum talks about a girl, when ever i see him kissing girls or evem more" Ashton says and i look at him "im sorry" i say and he wipes away his tears.

" its okay though, ive tried learning to deal with it but sometimes it still hurts, im losing all hope of a future of Calum and i being together" he says.

"wow i probably just made this all worse didnt i" he says with a little laugh and i laugh a little as well."no, its actually nice knowing im not alone" i say and he nods getting up "get some rest yeah" he says and i nod and he kisses my fore head and leaves turning off the light and i burst into tears again once i know im alone.

~~~~~
Time goes by and im still crying about it, i just can help it i love harry so much. Suddenly my door opens bit i dont care i still cry "Louis" harry says reaching my bed.

" oh lou" he saus running his fingers through my hair and kisses my fore head." I love you louis, goodnight" he says kissing my cheek and leaving closing the door behind him.

"if you loved me you wouldn't of broke me"

~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys.......dont hate me.

I'm so sorry im just going through so much shit in my life but its getting better so i should be updating more often now.

Louis singing 'Love me like you do'? All the boys joining in?

Them spying on harry and joseph? Louis and ashton talking?

Louis freak out? Him not being able to stop crying?

Does he have the right to be mad/sad about this?

Please comment and vote
Love you guys bbyyyyeee!