I can feel my whole body getting cold when he mentioned [first name]. I gulped, knowing what's about to happen to me after this.

Keisuke looked at Mitsuya, "Is Uncle Mikey in trouble again?" he asked with a worried look on his face. Mitsuya gently placed him down, "Why won't you go back to playing with your ball while your Uncle Mikey and I talk?" he suggested, giving Keisuke a warm smile.

Keisuke smiled brightly at him and nodded, "Okay!" he said as he ran off to get his ball.

I can feel my fear slowly fading when I saw how happy Keisuke is. Then my thoughts were interrupted by Mitsuya, "Mikey, when will you stop kidnapping Chifuyu and [first name]'s son?"

"Hey! It's not kidnapping!" I said with my cheeks heating up a little.

He looked at me boringly and said, "You took someone's kid without permission.."

I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks at him. "So?? It's not like I'm the only one doing this...Kazutora and Senju would always take Keisuke without [first name] knowing too!"

Mitsuya pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "You think that's a good reason to keep doing this crap?"

I scowled at him, I was about to say something to him but my phone rang. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and saw Chifuyu's name on my screen. I gulped—already knowing why he's calling.

third person

—earlier...

Chifuyu's currently in his pet shop, where he would normally be, and of course, he's not alone—Kazutora's with him. Chifuyu was whistling a song while he was reading a newspaper.

"Who's watching over Keisuke at the moment?" Kazutora asked, holding a little kitten.

Chifuyu flipped a page and said, "[first name]'s mom." Kazutora hummed in response. "[first name]'s actually thinking about retiring," said Chifuyu, causing Kazutora to look at him. "Huh? Why?"

Chifuyu placed the newspaper down, "She wanted to focus on Kei," he said, resting his chin on his palm. "She said she always thinks about him while she's working, and it's killing her.." he added.

Kazutora gave him a smile, "I kinda knew that she'll think about retiring from being a model.." he said.

Chifuyu gave him a nod, then all of a sudden his phone rang. He looked down at his pocket and pulled out his phone. He immediately answered it, "Hello?"

"Chifuyu!" it was his wife—and she sounded so scared.

"Oh hey, honey. Is anything alright?" he asked, smiling a little.

"No! Nothing's alright! My mom just called, and she told me our son is missing!" she yelled. Kazutora can hear her but he doesn't quite hear her clearly.

Chifuyu's eyes widened, "What?!" Chifuyu stood up from his chair, "Missing?? Where-, H-How?!" he stuttered.

Kazutora was so confused, 'What's going on?' he mouthed.

Chifuyu just stared at him and continued talking to his wife, "I don't know! She said she was washing the dishes when she left him in the living room where he usually plays and when she went to check up on him, he's gone!"