Most men I've went out with always wanted me to wear make up and shit while going out with them and I hated that shit.

Once I found what I was wearing, I showered up and did my morning routine before getting ready which took up to 40 minutes.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Now everyone was at Yari's new house, frantically walking around and all talking at once.

It was so much going on all at the same time. "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mali yelled holding her stomach.

Von rolled his eyes. "Yeen nun but 3 months at the most, doing the allat extra shit," He dragged out.

She shot her head towards him and mugged him. "Boy shut the fuck up– Yari what happened."

"I was meeting up with my cousin Shatavia—"

"Something yeen have no business doing because I told you not to leave the fucking house," Bam cut her off all while rolling his eyes.

Yari rolled her eyes back at him. "Boy shut the fuck up– anywho, we met up in the garage and she began telling me about how they wanted to steal the money my parents left me and then boom, I'm getting shot out." Yari explained.

"If you would've listened to me then nun of this shit woulda happened," Bam smartly spat.

Onnat petty shit. Yari thought.

"Are you my father? Did you play a part in giving birth to me? No! So stop fucking acting like it, sooner or later muhfuckas was gone make a move to end shit with me so stop tryna hide me from this shit, I gotta life to live and Ian scared to live this shit how I wanna live it. I can handle myself." Yari expressed.

Bam sucked his teeth and fell back into the couch, not matter what he wasn't tryna hear shit Siyari was talking bout.

All he wanted to do was protect Yari, and even if that meant loosing his life, he was willing to take it there.

No female had ever made him feel the way she made him feel. Even when they weren't around each other, he still felt like she was there. Siyari as a person had a big impact on Masiah's life.

His emotions and feelings towards her were unexplainable—indescribable.

He fanned her off. "Ian tryna hear nunna det shit."

Yari sighed, "You only care bout what the fuck you want, not what I fucking want," She snapped.

"You just got shot at and you tryna argue wit me bout whats best for you? I done been through this shit plenty of times. You thinking too hard and fast bout this shit," He stressed to her.

She scrunched her face up. "And I haven't been through this?? I'm not no fucking dummy, stop playin me like one."

"I'm not playing you like shit! I'm playing shit safe. You damn near lost yo life and instead of thinking smart and falling back like I'm telling you to, you wanna go show you ass and shoot guns wen thats not all this shit about."

"It's about life–love and family! One fuck up–one mistake and all that shit over—ALL THAT SHIT GONE!" He snapped.

He couldn't continue to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. The thought of losing the love of his life was something that he had never wanted to think about.

Yari stood up to her feet and walked over to him. "Siah, I promise you I'm thinking more about this shit than you realize I am. My life is not the only one at risk so I'm not the only one at risk–we all are, including Jasiah, so of course I'm being cautious about this shit," Yari started.

"I just need you to trust me Masiah, I'm not a little kid and I'm very aware of what the fuck is going, trust and believe I've been through this. The only thing different is it's blood on the other side of the line that want my head. Ian going for that shit Masiah, I have a son and a loving man to live for. This ain't gone affect nun."

Her words soothed Masiah's mind and he relaxed a bit. "I'm sorry, I just feel like I need to protect you and my son at all cost," Masiah expressed himself. Yari nodded in understanding.

"And you can feel like that 100% and still protect me–but as I protect myself as well. Regardless nobody gone make sure I'm straight than you snd I so we can always do this shit together," She explained to him.

In response, he pulled her in close and hugged her tightly. He could help but feel iffy about all of this.

He knew shit would go downhill and he wasn't ready at all for anything.

"I love you, Yari."

"I love you to, Masiah."

Neither of them wanted to let go of each other. They both felt like this would be their last time touching each other.

"You mothafuckas done sat here and had a whole little therapy sessions like muhfuckas ain't tryna get no get back." Blakk blankly stared at them.

Bam and Yari both rolled their eyes. "Exactly," Von agreed. "Ain't even tell a nigga what happened."

He was tryna kill and get that shit over with so he could go home to his girl.

"Basically we got shot at in the parking garage and she went all John Wick onna bitch and went to find whoever shot at us," Yari asnwered.

"Plus, we gone lay low and out the way for a few days first so we can gather enough information about this and be completely and all the way prepared," Bam stated.

You're never completely prepared and ready for anything. People say always expect the unexpected but somehow, that's impossible.

"Okay, hit my shit when y'all ready to buss some moves! I gotta go see my girl." Ke smiled widely, she was so happy to see Kavon happy.

"Aight fuck nigga, we'a catch up with you later." And with that, every one went there separate ways but stayed in contact to plan shit.

The first thing Yari wanted to do was find Shatavia, and that's what she was going to do.

im backkkkkk 🤭.