Chapter 1: An Emblem

3rd P.O.V
At TAPOPS and TEMPUR-A Station
Time: 8:00 AM
5 Days Later

Yaya's P.O.V.

"It has been 5 days since BoBoiBoy defeated Legendary Pirate: Captain Vargoba, and he's still hasn't been awake from the damage he took from the battle. And also Admiral Tarung who is still unconscious from being hit by Vargoba. So, today we visited BoBoiBoy at the infirmary to check if he, and the admiral is awake."

"Ochobot, is BoBoiBoy gonna wake up soon?" Yaya said to the floating yellow power sphera."I don't know Yaya, but I hope so." Said Ochobot who is cheering Yaya up, but he's worried at the same time."Don't worry Yaya, Ochobot. BoBoiBoy is a strong person, I'm sure of it." Said the girl wearing glasses to Yaya and Ochobot."Thanks,Ying." Yaya and Ochobot in sync to the yellow girl who is called Ying.

"I really do hope he will because we'll be ready for him." Said to the person with a maroon clothes who is next to the two girls. "Excuse me but 'ready' for what?" Asked Yaya to the person who is beside her. "Why by pranking him of course" Said to the person who is next to the one wearing maroon clothes. "Oh really, that's why you two have that smug on your face have you, Fang, Gopal?" Ying said to the two boys who are named Fang and Gopal

"Ayh, you're no fun Ying, at least it's just for him not you." Said Gopal to Ying with an annoying look on his face.( I don't know what to say here😔).
"And how would you prank BoBoiBoy if you don't have something to prank him with?" Ask Ochobot who is curious about Fang and Gopal's prank.
"Oh, it's easy, I just have to use my shadow power." Said Fang, who is very proud of himself. "By how exactly!?" Asked Ying to the two boys making a joker face. "By making it into a beard of course. That way BoBoiBoy will be shocked that he thinks we grew old when he woke up from a very long time." The two boys laugh menacingly, while the two girls and the power sphera sweatdrops.

As the two boys done laughing, Yaya notices BoBoiBoy's head starts moving, and telling her friends and Ochobot that he was about to wake up. "Guys, BoBoiBoy's head is moving, he's about to wake up." Yaya said to the gang and looks towards BoBoiBoy's direction to see if Yaya said is true. "It's true he's about to wake up!" Ying said to the others. "It's time to prank him." Gopal said. "Yeah, let's do this."Fang said as he starts to use his shadow powers to him and Gopal to make a beard.

As BoBoiBoy begins to open his eyes, his watch suddenly starts to glow, that the people inside the infirmary (except from the admiral and BoBoiBoy),was shocked to see the watch glowing more and begins on slowly engulfing BoBoiBoy in it. "Ochobot, what's going on to BoBoiBoy!?" Asked Gopal to the power sphera while covering his eyes. "I don't know Gopal, I'll try to scan him if there's wrong."Ochobot starts to scan BoBoiBoy, and to his surprise, BoBoiBoy's watch showed a strange emblem that he never seen before.

"Ochobot starts to scan BoBoiBoy, and to his surprise, BoBoiBoy's watch showed a strange emblem that he never seen before

'That's strange, his power watch is giving some weird signals. And that emblem, I've never seen anything like that in my life!' Ochobot said I'm his thoughts. "Ochobot, have you finished scanning BoBoiBoy!?" Ying said while covering her eyes from the light. "Yes, and I don't think this is a good news." Ochobot said to Ying. "So? What is it?!" Asked Fang to the power sphera.
"Well, that news is that, I'm picking up some weird signals on his watch, and it suddenly showed a symbol that is different from the others." Ochobot said to the gang. "Probably he had another element that has awakened." Gopal said to Ochobot. "Hmm... I don't think that it's about another element being unlocked Gopal. It seems so different aside from awakening his other forms. Besides, he only have 7 elements." Ochobot said to Gopal. "Maybe it's starting to malfunction, maybe you should try and touch his watch Ochobot." Yaya said to Ochobot, which he agrees on her words. But as the power sphera was about to touch BoBoiBoy watch which is still glowing, there's a sudden message that popped up on the watch's screen that says:

"Transporting owner to a different timeline.
Fairytail Dimension"

'Transporting? Wait... Don't tell me-' As Ochobot was still in his thoughts, he was suddenly cut of when BoBoiBoy's watch start on counting and glows even more brighter that BoBoiBoy was already engulfed by the light. The screen changed the message that now said:

'Transporting in....'
3
.
.
.
"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!" Ochobot said to the others.
2
.
.
.
"What's happening?!" Yaya said as she, and the others cover their eyes with her hands because of the glow.
1
.
.
.
'Transporting Now!'

And when the glow had stopped, the gang open their eyes to see BoBoiBoy is not on the bed. "Where is he?" Ying asked to the others. "How should we know, we can't see what's going on because of the bright light." Gopal said to Ying who was very annoyed of Ying's question. "Where could BoBoiBoy had gone?" Yaya said worriedly and looks at Ochobot who is silent. "Ochobot, are you okay?" Yaya said to the yellow power sphera who was deep on his thoughts. 'No. It can't be, did he really..... Been sent on another dimension?!' Ochobot said in his thoughts, and looked at the bed where the elemental boy was being put had disappeared out of sight.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~~~~

A/N
Welp, first chapter done! I hope you enjoyed reading this first chapter. I may have to say that this book will take a while to be updated due to me being busy at schoolwork (Or should I say my modules). Anyways, have a great day/night dear readers/writers!☺️

Words typed:
991 words