Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

'Whoa? Many weird letters and number thingy area surrounding...those are?"

<<Initiating Administrative Rights Transfer>>

'hmm? What?' Puzzled by the feminine robotic sound, he tilted his head in confusion.

<<Transferring 0, 37, 59, 80, 100% completed>>

"Wait wait wait! Hold on a minute!" While screaming, Liam Instinctively protest.

(......)

"Hey don't ignore me"

(Yes? May I help you?)

"..... First before that, who are you?"

(I am @$&@$2#, )

"What the... I can't understand a thing about your name--can you repeat it?"

(I am @$&@$2#, the one sent to temporarily assist you)

"Temporary? Assisting on what? And where am I?" Liam who doesn't understand a thing about the name of the person gave up and continues to question.

(Third planet of navalo system, Alumina.)

"Another world? Is this true?"

(It is)

"Well... Is that so?." Liam's began to think on what questions that are important to get answered here. "Why did I get reincarnated...what is the reason?"

(.... Nothing in particular)

"Don't I have any task to do?"

(It's up to you on what you wanted to do)

"Rather vague, so basically I don't have obligations to save a country from monsters or slaying some demon lord or such right?"

(Indeed)

Liam was troubled on what to do. Though he thought there's something else as he distrustful on this mysterious being but he cannot guess a thing.

Simply he was reincarnated without any objectives 'I could laze around I guess?' he murmured lowly.

(Is there's anything you wanted to ask? I won't stay here forever to assist you, you know)

"Fuh... You only said where planet I've reincarnated but on what continent?"

(Your territories have yet to manifest in the world so there's none at the moment, however it will lie on the continental plate of zundalf but you are much closer to the continent of Ver'z)

"I see, In a sense while I'm practically from different continent however I'm much closer than other continent like situation of Greenland? Politically European however geographically American"

(You are right)

"Wait a moment, Territories?" Liam was slow in digesting the word 'territories' when it was said by the mysterious being.

(Yes, you are granted with a land with 170,000sq km in size)

"Whoa! I'm a king?!"

(Something like that)

"Then what's my citizens?"

(There's no living things however lower self sustaining AI is numbered about 900,000)

"AI?"

(Of course you are no longer a human the moment you are reincarnated, look closely to your self)

When get told, Liam realized something wrong why he is floating and surrounded by terminals with incomprehensible numbers and letters.

"Wha... The actual fuck?!"