Pleasure and Pain ♦️

Start from the beginning

--♦️--

I stood frozen on my spot. I wasn't able to utter a single word.

I can't believe he's here...

Thoughts running in my head...

That I felt more worried when I should be happy now.

He was looking at me as though I broke his heart a million times. There was pain, disappointment and longing. Like me, he didn't move from where he stood. I carefully wrapped  the towel around my body. I'm still wearing the wet swimsuit and I started to shiver due to exposure.

"What are you doing here..."

Finally back to my senses, I asked as I picked my phone from the carpeted floor.

"So you don't really want me here, huh. That's why you allowed Avalanche to hide you."

His voice was deep and accusing.

He didn't let me walk past him and quickly grabbed my arm.

"Answer me. We had an agreement didn't we?"

His tone was calm but his face was fiery. I almost melted in his touch...

His smell, the warmth of his breath only ignited a deep longing within me.

"I...I didn't know about this as well. All this time I thought I was in a secluded place in London. I wasn't part of this. You can ask his majesty as well."

I straightforwardly replied but then he stared at me as though what I said was quite absurd. He didn't have to word his thoughts out I quickly defended myself;

"It may sound like a lie but the Russian prince can confirm that. He did a great job...I was taken care of like what he promised you."

He pulled me closer;

"That explains why it took me a while before I finally found you. Then why the cold shoulder, Martina..."

I stared into his fiery eyes and responded;

"I'm not cold...I'm just a little worried. You're a king now and kings don't leave their kingdoms for petty reasons."

At first, a bit suprised but he ended up with a smirk;

"Petty... you see yourself as 'petty' baby girl? Well that's right. I'm a king now, maybe there are things that I'm advised not to do but just to remind you that I make the protocols now and I can easily bend whatever or whoever comes my way... if you're worried that I'm wasting my time here, then we must do something to make it worthwhile..."

His hands slowly snaked around my waist and his other hand firmly secured my face as though inspecting the sincerity of my words in my eyes.

"It's strange... that you didn't feel happy seeing me. You had this look of complete horror instead of the pretty smile I am damn crazy about..."

I felt his strong and alluring body now pressed on mine. Slowly, he ushered me to a spot where my bed is. I know where this is going and with all honesty, my heart yearns for this.