"Tae Tae stop!"

"AAAAAAAAHHH MIN YOONGISVWIWIWBSKXBSIBXBSYAU!!!!!"

"Shut up! Boss will fire both of us!"

"Shut up!! He is the King Min Yoongi and you expect me to stay silent." Tae said in low excited voice trying not to shout. "He is my favourite rapper. I am gonna go crazy. My boy and lady crush both will be here. Yoongi and Hwasa....King and queen....I AM GONNA GO....crazy!" He lowered his voice when he got a glare from Jimin.

"Okay okay sorry. I am just...just...excited!"

"Control your excitement and don't behave like this in front of Mr.Jeon ever.....not even in your dreams!"

"Why? He will murder me?" Tae started laughing and Jimin glared at him.

"No he won't but worst. He will fire you and make sure that you don't get job anywhere and you don't want a death because of starving right?"

"Chim now you're scaring me. Now I am questioning my decision of doing this job here."

"Relax, just be punctual and everything will be fine. You went through all the schedule for today that I gave you?"

"Yes I did."

"Great then, the break will get over in 5 minutes. I've already shown you your workplace. If you need anything to be kept on your desk then inform me okay?"

"Okay...so bye. See you in the evening."

"Yeah...and we will go together okay?"

"Okay...bye Chim! Love ya!" And Tae left from there with a file in his hand and Chim sat on his chair smiling. "I just hope he doesn't mess up."

Taehyung took a deep breath after checking the time. He knocked on the door and entered the room after hearing a "come in". The first thing he did was bowing in front of his boss but before he could say anything further, his boss spoke up.

"Why are you bowing again?"

"Because I want to hurt my back"

"B...because you are my boss sir"

"Yeah...I am the boss, not any royalty. You better greet me with good mornings, afternoons rather than bowing every second you enter here."

"Why does he have to be this rude? He can say it nicely too. A smile won't reduce his height!"

"I am sorry sir" he again bowed but immediately stood straight, slightly biting his tongue and when he lifted up his eyes, those deep dark orbs were already staring at him. Tae gulped, slowly remembering what he was here for as he cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"Sir I was here to inform about today's meeting with Mr.Lee" Jungkook nodded his head for Tae to continue as he kept his eyes on him. "His secretary just contacted me and told that Mr.Lee can't make it today. Unfortunately, we'll have to postpone the meeting."

"No"

"What?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows and Tae just shook his head rapidly. "No no no...I mean...I didn't understand sir"

"Damn he is a demon or what? His aura is scary!"

"I meant that the meeting will not be postponed. If it can't happen today on its time, it won't happen ever and moreover that Lee's company needs us in every way. I don't keep any ties with irresponsible people."

"So you're gonna break the ties?" Tae asked casually and Jungkook raised a brow "I...I mean sir."

"Listen here...Secretary Kim!" Jungkook called him and as a nice secretary he is, Tae went to him.

"Tomorrow is board of control's meeting and at that meeting, I want all the perfect excuses to break all ties with Mr.Lee...you got that?"

"I...I didn't understand sir."

"To break the ties, the perimission of the chairman of BOD meeting is necessary and you're gonn get that for me."

"But sir...."

"Leave!"

"But..."

"Are you deaf?" Tae shook his head "then leave."

"What the hell he thinks of himself? Aaaaaah why can't he just break the ties just like that? Its not like the chairman will not allow him. They most probably go with the decision of the CEO."

Little did he know that the chairman never goes with the decision of CEO.

                               * At The Evening *

"You ready to go?" Jimin asked as he stood beside Tae's desk and glanced over every desk which were almost empty means almost everyone had gone now.

"Just a few minutes."

"Its okay you can do it tomorrow or it is really important?"

"You know right? If its given by Jeon Fucking Jungkook then its important....even if it isn't!" Jimin widened his eyes and Tae said more curse words under his breath.

"Wow....so brave you are!" Tae's hands froze and Jimin gulped. Jimin turned his head to look at the person and Tae sunk his head more low.

"Fine...I am screwed! RIP Kim Taehyung...you will be remembered."

"Hey  you! Look up! Let me see this brave boy's face." Tae cursed under his breath but then slowly look up with a wide awkward fake smile on his face. The person in front of him was standing beside Jimin with his arms crosed over his chest and head tilted a little. The red hair completely contrasting with his bright aura.

"I...I...I was just..."

"Chill...I am not gonna punch you! Myself Jung Hoseok! I work here."

"Oh...haha...hehe...I..ab...myself Kim Taehyung...I work here too." Tae said and Hoseok burst into a smile.

"Haha you're cute but hey...don't say these kinda things loud okay? You're lucky it was me otherwise Mr.Jeon's office is just behind me buddy."

"I will keep that in mind."

"Fine...I am going. You wanna come along Mr.Park?"

"No no...I will go with Taehyungie."

"Great then...see ya!"

"Bye!"

Hoseok left and Tae let out a deep sigh of relief.

"I thought I would die!"

"Haha me too" Jimin then looked at his watch and then at Tae.

"Aren't we getting late? You have to visit your father too."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot....but these files..."

"Its okay you can complete them tomorrow. No one will know...There's no one. Just come a little early tomorrow and complete them. Now comeon I am really hungry!"

"Okay" and with that they went.

                                           - × -

First of all I am so sorry for late update. I was a little busy. First with weddings and then with my university work.

Okay now....Happy new year everyone! I wish you guys a lot of happiness, success, love, strength and health this year...

Love you❣