You are my Vision

Start from the beginning

FEW HOURS LATER

Tae's shift got over. He went home, but all the way through, that bunny boy's face isn't leaving him. His thoughts were flooded with that bunny. So much, that he ended up seeing him in his dreams. Though he don't remember what dream it is.

NEXT DAY

"Push your face little forward." Tae said as he held Koo's chin resting it under a machine to check Koo's eyes.

" Tae said as he held Koo's chin resting it under a machine to check Koo's eyes

(Like this. Except for which Tae is not an old man, and Koo is not a curly haired girl🤣🥱)

"Okay Jungkook ssi. I'll prescribe some medications, which you have to take. Don't skip any. I'll try my best to bring your sight back." "Thank you Dr. Kim." Koo said, and after few minutes he left.

Jungkook thought that the doctor had a very deep voice. His voice was attractive and made him feel something. His voice was deeper than Jungkook's boyfriend. Yeah, the one who left to persuade his dreams and never came back. Though Tae seemed attractive, Jungkook won't fall for him. He didn't even date anyone after his Hyunie left. He still waits for him.

He would always think,

"What if my Hyunie comes back and finds out that I'm blind. Will he still love me? Will he still take care of me? Will he accept this blind person? Yes he will. He really loves me.He loves me too much that he won't care if I'm blind."

But the truth is, we never know.

TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED.

Jungkook is doing better. He has given many medications like eye drops, and takes treatments properly, and they are planning to do an eye surgery later if his condition is good.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's relationship has become a lot better. They are comfortable around each other. Tae is very affectionate towards Koo, and Koo too is affectionate. They are good friends now. But still, not best friends. Just friends. Still with some formalities.

Today is a day off for Tae. So after gathering all his courage, he asked Kook that if they can hangout. And Kook accepted.

He picked him up from his car and left to beach. It was around 5PM in the evening.

"It's so refreshing." Koo said with a bunny smile, which Tae adored the most. "Yeah Jungkook ssi, come let's sit."

For some reason, Tae was really curious about Koo's dating life. He asked the little boy, who told about his Hyunie. How he went to chase his dreams.