You are my Vision

Mulai dari awal

"Mom, I feel sleepy. Shall I go sleep?" The Bunny asked his mom with an adorable smile. "Yes baby you can. Why are you asking me? You are not this obedient." His mom told with a playful suspicious voice.

"You said we are going to the Ophthalmologist. If you say the timing I'll go sleep." Yes. Today they are going to visit an eye doctor. "We are visiting the doctor at 4 bunny. You go sleep. I'll wake you up at time." His mom said with a soft smile, as the Bunny nodded cutely and left.

His mom was always been there for him. She took care of him like a little baby. Just like many other moms. Her heart broke when she knew her son is blind. But she gave him confidence and comforted him.

Jungkook's family weren't a wealthy family. His father's business was in a loss. They were struggling for money. That they couldn't afford for Koo's treatments. As time passed his dad's business begun to take up. Now, the Jeon Industries is quite famous. They are very wealthy now. So, they chose the best doctors for Koo. But none of them worked.

Today, they are going for a Ophthalmologist, who is a good doctor and are friends with Mr.Jeon. They thought giving a treatment for Koo by a known person will be safe and comfortable for him. They care about Koo so much.

FEW HOURS LATER

Jungkook woke up from his good sleep. Walking while using the stick, he went down to their car. His parents and him drove to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook?" The recipstionist asked from afar. "Yes!" Then all the three of them went inside the doctor's cabin.

"Nice to meet you Dr.Kim." Mrs.Jeon said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Jeon. Please take your seat." Dr.Kim or Dr.Kim Taehyung said politely.

Just as he said that, a small frame came forward from his mom's back. Mrs.Jeon made him sit. The doctor, Kim Taehyung's breath hitched looking at the boy. So many unknown emotions started to flood. The boy was so beautiful, that it made Tae stare at him continuously.

But what he heard next made him frozen.

"He is my son Dr. Kim, he lost his eye sight 2 years ago."

"What?!"

The boy was too beautiful to be blind. He pitied him.

"Oh right. My dad told me you'll come. Umm I'll be needing you to answer some of my questions." Tae said as he took a note pad. "Sure."

"Hey.. It's really nice to meet you." Tae said as he grabbed the hand placed on table before shaking it.

"Nice to meet you too." Just like his face, his voice was also angelic.

"What is your name?" "Jeon Jungkook." "Your age?" "Twenty three." "How'd you lost your eyesight?" Then he said about his accident.

(The following information about the medication regarding blind people may or may not be true once again.🙂🗿Such as, about the treatments, surgery, and the amount of years for the medschool. It takes more years than mentioned in the ff, but I had to make it like that. Forgive my smol brain.)

They spoke for sometime regarding Koo's eye sight, and Tae said that he can't guarantee that Koo can get his sight back, but there are chances that he can be normal.