Introduction

Going through my same routine everyday since I was 14 and now that I have gotten older... Stress has been a son of a bitch more and more by the day. I know yall are asking yourselves "Is she a prostitute?"...

Hell Nawww!

Well I'm somewhat like a prostitute. I give niggas what they want & they enjoy it! I don't like to brag but the baddest bitch to step into Brooklyn ; when I first moved here I had shit handle to me on a sliver platter like I was a queen. Dated a couple of fine niggas that was stunting trying to make me believe they was paid knowing that they still living wit their mama.

But those fake thugs never mounted up to my last boyfriend. He really showed me a lot ; he was an old friend that I use to go to school with in New Orleans when we were younger & when life started to get ruff he really help me through some stuff.

But he had gotten into some trouble so he had to move it his father in Brooklyn so he left me & I was so hurt but when I moved & we told each other more of what happen we fell in love & our love was so strong that it gave he the courage to tell me the biggest secret that he kept from me...

He was a drug dealer!

When he told me , my heart stopped but I didn't care because of the love we had. And the longer our relationship lasted the more I gotten to know the drug game better. Drug dealing caught me eye that's when it all started. It wasn't a thing that I wanted to do but some things have to be done for me & my boyfriend. A year that we were together things started to shake ; he started to cheat on me & do drugs... My life with him was hell for 2 months straight.

Then we had a huge fight that caused him to leave me for 3 three years... It's been a struggle the last years but I'm still running the drug game like it ain't no tomorrow. I got connections all across the world and I don't need another fucked up ass nigga to mess that up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey peoples I was feeling good so I decided to make another book !
I hope yall like it.. And I will be having the first Chapter up tomorrow !

Follow me on Twitter @ibeeAngeel
Instagram @ibeez.mommiee