JOURNEY 1: HOW IT ALL BEGAN!

Start from the beginning

The scene shows an unconscious Dark Decade all beaten up with his armor broken floating in the darkness, until suddenly...

"So...you've been defeated by that damn Decade." A mysterious voice said causing Dark Decade to wake up from his unconscious and began to hear voices.

"Who are you, what it is this place, and what do you want from me?" Dark Decade asked.

"Don't worry i'm not your enemy, but i can't tell you my name yet...however i can tell you that I'm on your side and the place you're in right now called 'The void of Darkness', it's where the souls of the wicked come." The mysterious voice explained.

"You must be Dark Decade, the rider who destroyed coutless worlds and murder many innocent lives is that correct?" The mysterious voice asked.

"Yeah, so?" Dark Decade asked.

''Well, would you like to continue on your revenge or spent your days in the void of darkness?" The mysterious voice offered.

"Wait. How do I know I can trust you?" Dark Decade asked with a serious tone.

"To prove my trutworthiness, I'll heal your damaged body cause of what that damn original 'Decade' did to you." The mysterious voice told him as Dark Decade body started to glow as his body starts to repaired by itself including his armor too as he's now finally healed.

"There I healed your entire body, including your armor as well. Now do you trust me?" The mysterious voice asked as Dark Decade sits up and started to look at himself, seeing his body all healed up, and became very suspicious about the mysterious voice.

"What is your game with me mortal or whatever you are?" Dark Decade asked with a serious tone.

"No game, just giving you a second chance to revive again and letting you to continue on destroying parallel worlds once more chuckled*..." The mysterious voice assured him with a chuckle.

"So I ask thee once again, do you want to be revived again or stay here in the void of darkness for all of eternity?" The mysterious voice asked as Dark Decade began thinking.

'Normally I don't trust anyone but myself and i have so many suspicions about him or her whatever...however I rather not spend my eternity on living in this damn dark place, but to be revived again and start destroying worlds all over again instead...so should I trust this voice or do I not trust trust this voice, that is the question?' Dark Decade asked himself by poking his head three times and then finally decided.

'Hmmm, guess I have no other option then.' Dark Decade thought before looking up.

"Very well, i'll accept the offer that you'll give me the second chance to live again." Dark Decade accept the offer.

"Wonderful, a very wise decision indeed...Now, allow me to give you the gift to be live once more." The mysterious voice said as a grayish portal suddenly appeared infront of him.

"Is that, a portal?" Dark Decade asked in confusion.

"Indeed it is." The mysterious voice replied.

"Where does it lead to?" Dark Decade asked in a serious tone.

"To a special world that rider never existed?" The mysterious voice answered causing Dark Decade to get surprised by this.

"Elaborate me on this special world." Dark Decade requested.

"In this world, 80% of the human populations on the earth have a power called 'Quirks' and 20% of the human populations are born without a power called 'Quirkless', which means they're powerless. They use these 'Quirks' powers for good, and some use them for evil, so to make it short, this world is full of superheroes and villains, plus riders doesn't exist here." The mysterious voice explained.