07 | PARTY INVITE

A/N: HII IM SORRY THIS CHAP IS LATE I HAD SCHOOL AND FELL ASLEEP EARLY SO IM VERY SORRY SO HERE IT IS😭🙏
__________________________________

You woke up giggling to yourself about last night. God, I love him so much. GAH- you rubbed head, getting up from the floor. "owww, y/n, why are you tripping over mee." Jake cried out. Bursting out laughing you sat down next to Jake. Jake turned to you, "so do you really like him?" "do you really like Devon?" Jake laughed. "Ok, ok I understand dumbass, you could've just told me, I won't tell anyone." Jake said smiling. You hit him softy smiling back. "Hey you wanna come hangout with me and junior? You can bring devon." "uhm- sure I guess." He said shrugging. "Great! Now get your ass up and change." You said getting up and texting junior.

Baka baddie y/n🤪 is now online

Baka baddie y/n🤪
Hey can jake and Devon come? If you don't mind? :)

Junjun🤞💦
Oh ya sure ig

Baka baddie y/n🤪
Tysm juniorr ❤️:DD

Baka baddie y/n🤪 is offline
___________________________________

- Small time skip -

You guys were done getting ready so you started to head out.

(Idea of what you wore)

You and Jake hopped on your bikes and rode over to the park. You saw junior. PLEASE WHAT- HOW ARE WE MATCHING?? you looked at him as he adjusted his black sweater. You ran over to him giving him a hug. "How are you?" You said smiling. "Good, better know that I know we're matching." He said laughing. "Let's go to the swings!" You said pointing to the swings. Running over you jumped on the swing and started swinging. Junior walked over to the swing smiling. "Your smiles pretty, you know." He said going back to the swing. Blushing, you replied with a laugh. "Thank you, mr. popular boy." He faintly laughed. "Y/N LOOK!" Jake said at the bottom of the hill. "Look at what these two dumbasses made." You said with a smirk on your face pointing to the two of them. "GOOD JOB THONG 1 AND THING 2!" Junior said laughing. "So, first time really getting along with your cousin eh?" You said making eye contact with him. "Nah, as kids we were pretty good together, but just time went on and we just spred apart." you look at him, stopping your swinging. "You alrig-" you cut him off with a kiss. He pushed off, "y-y/n I have a girlfriend!" You look at him nervously, "I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing, I'm sorry! Really! I'm really sorry! Please I didn't-!" He looked at you, questioning why you kept saying sorry. Surprisingly he kissed you back, you kept the kiss, until you heard the two boys yelling, "ooooooooooo" "but I thought you said you had a girlfriend?" You said crossing your arms. "Well, maybe she's standing right in front of me?" He said mocking your movements. Getting red, you ran down the hill out of embarrassment. You heard him laughing on the top of the hill so you joined in. "Oh hey y/n are you going to Oliver's party?" Devon said, stopping your laughter. "oh huh a party? No I never got no party invite." "Well you should come." Devon said smiling at you. "Of course!" You said out of excitement. You continued off with your date.
___________________________________

Her pretty boyfriend...

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LATE, SCHOOLS BEEN MAKING ME SO BUSY😭.  ALSO IM SORRY IF SOME OF THIS CHAP DONT MAKE SENSE😭😭 BUT ILY AND EAT, SLEEP, DO SOMETHING, GO OUTSIDE AND STAN TEO😍🥰

  ALSO IM SORRY IF SOME OF THIS CHAP DONT MAKE SENSE😭😭 BUT ILY AND EAT, SLEEP, DO SOMETHING, GO OUTSIDE AND STAN TEO😍🥰