05 | LUNCH ROOM

A/N: IM STILL TRYNA GET USED TO MY NEW PHONE SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS😭😭❤️

___________________________________
- after 2nd and 3rd period -
You met up with jake at your guy's lunch table. "So what are you gonna wear?" Jake said chowing on his food. "Uh idk? But wanna match?" You asked, happy because you guys have never done this before. "Omg yes that's such a good idea!" He said with his mouth full of food. Giggling at him you see Devon come y'all's way. You hit jake, signaling to look at Devon. "oh shit!" He said cleaning himself. "Hey jake and y/n! I'm sorry what Lexy did to you jake." You let out a giggle. "Ima move to that seat over there, cya!" " y/n don't you-" you heard devons faint laugh. Not many tables in this room. 😐 you sat down at the nearest table that barley had kids. Sighing, you ate some of your food. "Hey mood changer." Someone said as they sat in front of you. Junior. "Fuck you, go with your girlfriend or something." "She's too busy smothering Oliver." He said bothered. "Trouble in paradise?" You said making fun of him. "oh shut up." He said back throwing a piece of food at you. "I know you did not-" laughing, you threw a piece of your food back. You guys were just laughing your asses off until you saw Lexy come over. "What the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend bitch." "Lexy, she was alone so I came over to her." "So your cheating?" the petty bitch you are you joined in, "well can't he fucking have fun with another girl that isn't smothering another guy?" "Oh you little slut." She said taking some of juniors food, ready to throw it at you. "Lexy! Put it down I'll come over there just put it down!" "Whatever, the both of you are a waist of time." Lexy said cleaning her hands off and walking away. "Fuck! Cant do anything right." He mumbled getting up to go over to her. "Hey it's ok, it's not your fault." "It doesn't matter anymore. Go back over to jake." He said rolling his eyes. Are you serious? We were having a good time and she just ruined it and his attitude. Fuck her. You sat there looking at your food. Feeling a pair of eyes on you, you looked up. But there was his pretty eyes looking at you across the lunch room. Going red, you went and threw your trash away, getting your stuff for 4th period.
___________________________________

Her pretty boyfriend...

A/N: IM ACTUALLY SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. BUT ILY, AND EAT, SLEEP, DO SOMETHING, GO OUTSIDE AND STAN TEO🤪🤪😍

 BUT ILY, AND EAT, SLEEP, DO SOMETHING, GO OUTSIDE AND STAN TEO🤪🤪😍