"Yes! I'm sure it will be fun! I'll go ask Tohru if she wants to join." I head over to the kitchen and stick my head in the doorway. "Tohru, Kyo and I were going to head down to the beach. Do you want to join us?"

"Uh... I don't want to intrude."

"What would you be intruding on?"

"N-Never mind! I was going to do some cleaning anyway." She responds.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Alright, have fun then." I smile

---

We made our way to the beach and Kyo was watching me try and make a sand castle.

"Hey, what... is that?" He asks. I look at the pile of sand.

"It's supposed to be a sand castle."

"It looks like a sand mountain to me." He states.

"I guess. I thought I had mentioned it before that when I made them with my mom they either got destroyed by the waves or they turned out like a sand mountain because neither of us knew how to make one." I told him.

"Well, I never made one before so what do I know?"

"This is your first time building a sand castle?" I asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Then... that would make me your senpai then." I point out.

"Senpai, you really suck at this." Kyo says.

"Ami!" Momiji shouts running over. He jumps and I quickly dodge out of the way of Momiji.

"Sheesh, Momiji, watch where you're going!" Kyo shouts at him.

"Huh? Where's Tohru?" Momiji asks, looking around not seeing her.

"She stayed behind saying she wanted to do some cleaning. I do feel bad for leaving her behind though." I answer.

"I'm hungry." Haru states.

"Yeah." Yuki agrees. Yuki walks over to Kyo and grabs him by the shirt. "You... If you happen to see Akito, you better not lash out like an idiot. I don't care how much you get mocked. I can't have you do anything to send Akito's wrath after her." Yuki told him. I could only guess he was talking about Tohru.

"Why should I hear that coming from you? Don't talk down to me! Who the hell do you think you are? I have my own reasons why I wouldn't do that!" kyo shouts back. I could have sworn that he looked at me for a second but it was so quick I wasn't sure.

"You better."

"I'll kill you!" Kyo shouts.

"Please don't start fighting now." I say.

"Yuki's so cool." Momiji mentions.

"Like hell he is!" Kyo argues.

"Let's just head back to the house so Tohru's no longer alone." I suggested.

---

The next day we spent once more on the beach. I was trying again at making a sand castle and Kyo was over by the water but not going in. This time Tohru had joined us and went looking for seashells for Kisa and everyone else.

"Ami." kyo calls out walking over. In his hand it looked like a hermit crab. "For you."

"A hermit crab! How cute." I smiled, and he placed it on the top of the sand castle.