𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

En başından başla

His fathers yelling was so loud that the boy almost couldn't understand a word he said.

He was terrified, terrified of the man who was stood in front of him. Terrified of the man he called "dad".

And his mother's cries in the background didn't help either, she had such a high pitched cry that it hurt to hear. All while she looked at her son with horror.

"All this time ? You disgust me. You disgust us." His father said which the boy was able to understand clear as day.

Then he left up the stairs, doing something unknown to the boy.

He didn't have the strength to follow him up, his legs giving out from right under him.

His parents had loved him to unconditionally up until now, why is this happening ? He wondered, but he knew the answer to his question.

He regretted it, he regretted coming out as gay. He knew his parents didn't support the community, but he thought maybe it'd be different since he's their son ?

Was love and acceptance too much to ask for ?

Yet the moment he had told them he had been left with a hand print on his cheek.

He reached up to touch the mark, wincing in pain as he made contact with it.

He could feel tears streaming down, yet he hadn't noticed when he started crying.

"Take this." His father said as he returned, throwing a light duffel bag of things from the boys room out to the lawn, quickly grabbing said boy by the collar to throw him out as well.

"Don't come back fag. We don't know you anymore got it ?" And with that he slammed the door, not even caring to see his only son scramble to his feet and run off with his bag.

The second he heard the door shut, the second he hit the ground outside, he ran.

He didn't know if he'd be chased so he ran like he had no tomorrow.

He didn't have anywhere to stay now, and honestly he was terrified. Would he need to live on the streets ?

His hands just kept shaking, endlessly as he walked into school. He was in bad shape emotionally to be in school, but he didn't know where else to be all day.

He tried swiftly making his way to his locker to put his bag of personal belongings up, but was stopped when someone walked in front of him and grabbed his hands.

They were gentle with them, just lightly holding them enough to stop the shaking.

"Jungkook ? Are you ok ?"

Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't even both answering, just immediately dropped his bag and pulled the other into a hug.

"Ah, it's ok you can tell me what happen later." Taehyung said in reply to the action, resting his chin on the others shoulder.

They stood for what seemed like hours before eventually splitting and hiding out in a bathroom for a while so Jungkook could explain the events that had taken place that day.

"Oh I'm so sorry kook, that's horrible of them."

"It's fine, I'm just worried now as to where I'm gonna go.."

"Hm.. hey ! We could ask Yoongi and Joon if you can live with them ? They have a spare room ! I would offer mine and jimins place but I think they'd be better 'parental figures'."

And thus how he ended up where he is.

In the past taehyung would be the first he'd go to when he wanted to cry, but now he couldn't.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
A/N
I feel iffy abt this chapter,, also idk if there's huge grammar mistakes, I wrote it at 5 am and proofread it a day later at 4 am both whilst tired 🤠