Chapter 26

Third Person's POV

"You're fucking kidding me." Taehyung groaned as his character got killed again by Jungkook. They've been playing for a while now and the younger one was having a winning streak so far.

"You suck at this game, hyung. Even noona is better at this than you." Jungkook teased him but the older one only tensed up a bit when he heard him mention Hana.

"Yeah well, I'm still better than her at most games." Taehyung rolled his eyes and dropped his hands, placing the controller on his lap and leaned back on the couch.

"Yeah, she got a tattoo for you right?" Jungkook reached his hand to grab another chip off of the bowl, Taehyung had decided to pour two bags of chips into a bowl so their knuckles wouldn't get dirty. The controllers however were definitely greasy.

"I got one too, you know." Taehyung mumbled, they weren't playing anymore and he just stared at the screen that had their records of how well they did in the last round they played.

"You don't sound too happy about that, hyung." Jungkook pointed out when he saw the older one was slightly frowning.

"I just..." He trailed off, not knowing how to continue. In the first place, he wasn't sure if Jungkook was the right person to tell his problem to.

"What?" Jungkook could tell he was stressing over whatever he was thinking about, he felt like it was almost the first time he saw the older one this stressed but then he remembered when he showed Taehyung the video of his ex-girlfriend kissing someone else.

"I've been thinking about something, I feel like this person has feelings for me, like romantic feelings. But I'm not sure how to let them know that I know." Taehyung talked slowly, like he was being extra careful with how he would choose to continue his sentence.

"Oh." Jungkook's doe-like eyes stared at him, like he was in awe that someone had taken a liking to the older one.

"What?" Taehyung asked while furrowing his eyebrows, maybe it was a mistake to choose the youngest one in the group to talk about things like this.

"Well, what do you think of the person?"

"Huh?" Taehyung was surprised by the question, what did he think about Hana?

"Like what do you think of them? Are you interested in them? Romantically?" Jungkook tilted his head a bit to the side, he was focused on the older one. The music coming from the t.v. was softly playing on a loop.

"Well... I would say I've never thought about dating them ever. But..." Taehyung trailed off, he didn't know what to say next.

"But what, hyung? Would you consider dating them?" Jungkook pressed and leaned closer to his face, observing how he looked while he was trying to find an answer.

"Jungkook, back off." Taehyung muttered and pushed him away, he was getting too nervous and he didn't like it. He didn't like that he didn't have an immediate answer to his questions. He should, but somehow he was hesitating more than he thought he would.

"What? You wanna know right? Hyung, I think you've been stressing out more often these days. Why don't you just take your time to think about these questions? It might help." Jungkook leaned back and grabbed his drink from the coffee table in front of them.

Taehyung didn't respond anymore, he felt like he could find an answer soon if his brain didn't confuse him. His mind was all over the place, it was as if someone had changed something from the world and he had to live with it without knowing what's wrong.

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his face with both of his hands, feeling exhausted all of a sudden. The fatigue had finally caught up from all the nights he had stayed up just to finish his portfolio for his finals. He thought about taking a nap before they had to go and meet the others for another night of drinking. It was finally a day where they were all free and they wanted to at least let loose before the grades were posted.