Chapter 2- The meeting

Start from the beginning

"Happy birthday dragon," Lucius said to his son." Maybe, when you get your wand, you can float behind you" he joked, parting from his son standing up. Draco looked at his father then back to his board that had fallen onto the floor. He saw this as the perfect opportunity to show him what he learned. He focused his magic on the board again willing it to move. At first, nothing happened but then the board started to slowly float. Draco smiled at his achievement. He floated the board over to him. Lucius was dumbstruck.

"My son can do wandless and wordless magic", he whispered dumbfounded, "My son can do wandless and wordless magic". Unable to hide his amusement, he picked his son up, spinning him around. Draco laughed at his father.

"Now Draco you can't tell your mother about this ok", Lucius told his son as he put him down, "If she asked just tell her it's a gift from me and it's supposed to do that"

Draco nodded though he didn't fully understand why he couldn't tell his mother. He obeyed his father nevertheless. Hugging his father again then made his way out of his father's study with his board floating behind him.

"I need to show this to Severus," Lucius thought to himself as he went over to the floo.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• End of Flashback •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Draco smiled at the memory as he entered the living room. His mother was seated on one of the loveseats reading a copy of the "Witches Weekly". Draco went over to stand in front of her. She glances over to him then back to her paper.

"What", Narcissa asked, already annoyed, putting her paper down.

"Can we go to the zoo?" Draco asked his mother the words that appeared on his board.

"Maybe, if you asked using your words", She answered, picking her paper back up.

"But I am", Draco tilted his head confused.

Narcissa sighed," Use your mouth child". She pointed to her mouth, dragging her words out.

Draco shook his head, crossing his hand. It wasn't the first time this happened. His mother doesn't believe he is mute. She always said he was just faking for attention.

"Then I guess we will not be going", She said smirking.

"Fine, I'll ask Father then", Draco turned as the last word appeared on the board.

"Fine, you imbecile child", She grumbled, standing up heading to the nearest study to use the floo there.

Draco smirked as his mother walked past him knowing full well he got his way. He followed behind his mother with a skip in his steps. Upon reaching his Father's study, which happened to be the closest one, she opened the door and went to grab the floo powder. Draco saw a note on the table nearby and took it before his mother saw it.

"Well, let's go, I don't have all day", She said impatiently. Draco mentally rolled his eyes at his mother she did, in fact, have all day. He walked over to his mother and grabbed her hand. She took some floo powder.

"WHIPSNADE MAGICAL ZOO", She shouted behind walking through with Draco.

They walked out of the floo at Whipsnade. Narcissa let out of Draco's hand and walked to the receptionist. Draco followed behind.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜

It has been two hours and a half now. At some point, Draco had gotten a drink and a few sweets. He had also lost sight of his mother but he wasn't too worried about it. He was currently near the border that separated the muggle zoo from the wizarding zoo. He was seated on a nearby bench, his board on his lap and drink in hand. Remembering the note from earlier he took it out and started to read it: