He Jinyun laughed: "Want to sleep some more?"

Hearing He Jinyun's voice, Ye Zexi finally awoke a little, and yawned before he shook his head again: "What time is it?"

He Jinyun glanced at his watch: "Six-thirty, it's still early. Do you want to sleep for a while?"

"Are you going to get up?" Ye Zexi didn't answer, and asked again, "Going to the shooting location?"

He Jinyun nodded his head, walked to the bed, and leaned over naturally and kissed the corner of Ye Zexi's lips: "Yeah, you want to sleep a little longer?"

The familiar breath drew closer, and Ye Zexi's brain was in a daze for a moment before he noticed the warmth at the corners of his mouth.

Ye Zexi suddenly thought of what happened last night, his eyebrows frowned, and he stretched out his hand directly over the man's collar and kissed it on his own initiative.

He Jinyun didn't expect Ye Zexi to take the initiative to take control, and his body was a little unstable by him, almost half pressing on Ye Zexi.

He Jinyun wanted to find a support point with his palm, but it was a delicate and smooth surface. When he tried to search for one, his fingertips seemed to run over a bump. Ye Zexi suddenly grunted, his body stiffened, and his eyes widened in surprise.

Seeing that he was about to struggle to get up, He Jinyun quickly pulled his hand to get up.

The gap between the two opened slightly, and He Jinyun discovered that Ye Zexi's upper body was somewhat naked: only a bath towel was wrapped around him.

As for the point he accidentally pressed just now, He Jinyun's eyes darkened a bit.

Ye Zexi had already pulled over the quilt and wrapped himself in the quilt. At this time, his face was already flushed, and he stared at He Jinyun with shame and annoyance.

He Jinyun had a headache for a moment: "Sorry..."

But he wanted to say that he didn't mean it, surely the other would not believe him?

Sure enough, Ye Zexi snorted coldly and turned away: "It's early morning, don't you have to go to the magazine shooting?"

He Jinyun laughed dumbly, rubbed his hair and stood up, nodded and said, "Well, then I will go wash up first, do you want to get up for breakfast and then go back to sleep?"

Ye Zexi didn't speak, but tightened the quilt again.

He Jinyun stopped saying anything, got up and went to the bathroom first.

Waiting for him to come out, Ye Zexi had changed his clothes, and was sitting on the side of the bed breathing hard.

He Jinyun was taken aback: "Are you also going out?"

Ye Zexi glanced at him strangely: "Otherwise? Didn't you want me to accompany you?"

Upon hearing these words, the corners of He Jinyun's mouth curved up and looked at Ye Zexi with a smile.

Ye Zexi felt goosebumps running up his spine when he saw him looking at him like this, and said uncomfortably: "Why are you staring at me?"

He Jinyun walked over, sat down beside Ye Zexi, and said in a low voice, "Can I kiss you again?"

After speaking, he didn't hear Ye Zexi refusing, so He Jinyun leaned over and kissed the other.

As soon as the kiss ended, the two of them were slightly out of breath. Seeing that the situation became more and more unsuitable for PG-13, Ye Zexi quickly pushed He Jinyun away, and said the sentence "I'm going to wash up" and ran to the bathroom.