Raphael: I can't do that until he's ready. 

Rose: He is right. 

Clary: What does that even mean? 

Raphael: It means he's where everybody goes when this happens. His own personal hell. 

Clary: I... I did this. I put him there. 

Raphael: If it helps, he doesn't even remember it was you. Those first minutes... a complete blank. 

Clary: But I have to tell him the truth. 

Raphael: Once you rein him in, he'll be walking, talking proof to the Clave that Camille broke the Accords. In fact, as a new leader... 

Clary: (Stammers) Okay, just stop it! I don't care about your vampire politics! We have to find Simon. 

Jace: We will. 

Rose: Yes, we will, Clary.

Clary: He's out there, he's alone... scared... he's hungry. 

Raphael: Give me a call when he turns up. He'll need my help. 

Jace: I think we've had just about enough of your help. (Jace pulls out his cell phone and dials someone) 

" What were you doing? " Bonnie asked. 

" Getting some help. " Jace replied. 

Clary: What are you doing? 

Jace: Getting reinforcements.  

Scene Changes. 

(Izzy and Alec sit on a bed in the hospital wing of the institute. Alec has an injury on his left arm that Robert is trying to heal) 

Robert: Don't squirm. 

Alec: I'm not. It doesn't even hurt. 

Theo: Let me take the pain away. ( He uses magic on Alec. ) How is the pain now? 

Alec: It doesn't hurt even a bit. Thanks. 

Theo: For what? For saving your life? Because that's a big brother's responsibility to make sure that their siblings don't get their ass beaten. ( Izzy and Alec chuckle. ) 

" True. " Rose said and Theo nodded. 

(Cell phone ringing) (Alec sighs and takes his phone out of his pocket. The screen shows that Jace is calling) 

Izzy: No talking... just healing. 

(Cell phone continues ringing) (Izzy takes the phone from him and leaves the room with it) 

Jace: Alec, I need you. 

(Izzy is now standing in the hallway outside of Ops) 

Isabelle: It's Izzy. We need you. There's been an attack at the Institute. 

Jace: An attack? 

(Jace puts the call on speaker phone so that Clary and Rose can hear) 

Izzy: Valentine created a Forsaken that went through the wards. 

Jace: That's not possible, Izzy. Nothing can get through the wards. They're... They're warlock spells to defend against all Downworlders. 

" Not if they had angel blood. " Achatius said. 

Izzy: Not this one. It had Seelie blood with angel properties. Jace, it went after Hodge and Alec.