They didn't knew how to react at this. Some of them didn't agree and those who agreed knew deep down emotions are necessary. 

" You were wrong. " Bonnie said. 

" I know. I was wrong at that time. " Alec admitted. 

" And how is that working out for ya? " 

" Whoa, brother. This is where you are wrong. You see emotions as a bunch of weakness and try to supress them instead of channelizing them as your strength. " Theo says and Alec ignores him. 

" You used my line. " Achatius said. 

" Did he just ignored you? " Elena aksed. 

" Yeah. " Theo said. 

" It is my job to protect the Institute. If Valentine can see in, that's a door I have to shut. Now... let me take a look at that thing. Now, it's in the proper hands. " 

" Hey! " 

" Alec... where are you going? " 

" To put this somewhere safe. Where no one could be tempted to use it. " 

" We should use it. Alec, we should use it to get to Valentine. " 

" If I were Valentine, I'd make you think that you could rescue Jocelyn. And then I'd lure Clary to me and leverage her life for the Cup. " 

" He was right. " Elijah said. 

" I like Jace's idea. We saved Simon from the vampires that way. " 

" Yeah... vampires. Bored, decadent, self-involved vampires. Valentine is a real threat. He can't be handled by five-and-a-half Shadowhunters. " 

All the vampires sneered at this statement. 

" We are not offended. " Damon said. 

" Six. " 

" Whatever. Leave it there. " 

" Did you informed Maryse that you are alive and the rest of things? " Rose asked. 

" Yeah. I sent her a fire message yesterday night. She would be here anytime. " Theo informs her. 

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black. 

Scene Changes

" There you are. Are you okay? " 

" I saw my mom. Then your second elder brother... " 

" I heard. And believe me, there have been many times where I wanted to kill Alec. " 

" Which sister doesn't wanna kill their brother? " Rebekah said making Izzy giggle and Mikaelson glare her.