𝟢𝟣𝟨

Mulai dari awal

"Can we just get this over with?" Jania asked

"Alright damn"

...

"Ian get to do this last time, you ain't got nobody to save you no more ma" He bit his lip.

He was right.. She didn't have anybody to help her, but all this because she told him to be nicer to his son?

"You a dumb bitch, you just don't know when to shut yo mouth" He laughed, her eyes felt heavy and her body felt weak.

"Now you can go to sleep for real this time" He used his thumbs to press down on the middle of her throat, she looked pretty when she was quiet.

"You so pretty when you quiet mami" He watched as her eyes slowly started to close and she began scratching his arm, but it seemed like he didn't even feel a thing

"That's right, go to sleep" He caressed the side of her face, moving her hair aside, as the grip on his arm loosened. She let her arm fall realizing anything was better than being here.

She no longer fought it but gasped, breathing heavily when she felt her back hit the ground "I did it daddy! I counted to one hundred" He ran up to kentrell.

Kentrell stared as Jania laid there "Let that be yo second strike" He said picking Kayden up "Why is she laying on the floor?" He asked.

"She just tired she'a be in the car inna minute" Kentrell kissed his cheek before taking his son out to his car, used his key to unlock the doors before putting him down.

He put the seatbelt over him before closing the door, Kentrell watched as his son played on his iPad "I'll be back" He knocked on the window.

Kayden nodded.

Jania sat up, wiping her tears before hearing the front door again "Come on, don't keep us waitin' on you"

a few minutes.

"When we get hea don't say nothin' bout that aight?" Kentrell asked her "Mhm" She hummed putting on her seat belt, and laid against the window then she dozed off.

𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄.

"What's wrong, you've been quiet the whole time" Brooke comforted her best friend, Jania looked up seeing Kentrell watching her from a distance.

"It's nothing" She mumbled "Are you sure? you know you can talk to me about anything" Brooke said "Yes I'm sure, it's just what is there to be happy about"

"Well yes but you're never this quiet so I was just making sure you were ok" She said "I'm ok, where's nique?" She asked.

"I don't know, honestly I haven't seen her, nor have I seen Joe" Brooke said "What if something bad happened to her" Jania asked.

"I'm sure she's fine" Brooke said "Daddy I'm bored" Kayden said "What you wanna eat fat?" Kentrell asked "Um anything" He said.

"Jania go make something" Kentrell told her "She doesn't have to make anything it's your son" Brooke said "It's ok, I like Kayden i'll make him something" Jania said.

"Y'all both can go cook actually" Ben laughed "I'm not cooking shit" Brooke mugged, Jania saw Kentrell reach for his waist.

"Just come on, we'll do it" She grabbed Brooke's hand and they left the living room "No why'd you do that?" Brooke asked.

"Do you wanna die? I saw him reach for his gun" She replied "And you think he was going to shoot us, because we didn't make food?" Brooke asked.

"I wouldn't under estimate him, where's the kitchen" Jania asked, Brooke rolled her eyes taking Jania to where the kitchen was.

//

"Turn the eye off before you burn the house down bitch" Jania laughed watching Brooke turn the oven on "Fuck you bitch" Brooke laughed.

"YALL COME EAT DAMN!" Brooke yelled causing Jania to shake her head and get the plates out "Who they think we is, got somebody doing all this" Jania rolled her eyes.

"Move bitch!" Kd bumped everybody and picked up Kayden, making him and the little boy each a plate "Wa' damn" Ben mugged.

"Hungry asses" Kentrell replied.

"This taste like heaven" Kd moaned "Good God goodness gracious oh thank you thank the lordttt" He yelled putting his spoon down and picking both of his hands up.

He placed his arms up by his head and began moving his head up and down praising the lord "You a fool nigga" Trell laughed.

"Don't interrupt me while I'm praising God" He said "Fuck you and yo sky daddy" Kentrell said, everybody gasped and Kentrell kept eating.

"Who's the sky daddy?" Kayden asked "Don't call him that, call him God or the lord" Jania rubbed his back "Okay!" and He kept eating.

"I just know imma need y'all to give me the rest" Ten said hopping up from his seat.

9:23 PM

Jania gagged as Kentrell pushed her head down further, she had no idea why she was doing this but when she asked him why he didn't tell her.

"Fuckk" He threw his head back in pleasure, tears filled her eyes as he gripped her hair, her spit was everywhere. "Shit I'm boutta nut" He groaned.

She bobbed her head 3 more times before feeling his cum shoot into her mouth, she sat up and wiped her mouth "Fuck is you doin? swallow that shit" He told her.

She swallowed it and wiped her mouth, he pulled his pants up "C'mere pretty girl" He said, she went over to him and he held her.

The End.

ahem ahem, y'all give me some song recommendations for like a breakup because unun i hate this boy 😂.

he so fucking annoying.