Only if she knows that I wasn't exactly friendzoning her. ("The Camp" Part 2 but Luka's POV? Wink wink?)

I heard her sniffle. Oh, no. I made her sad, again.

"Do you... fix your relationship with him?" I asked hesitantly because I know she hated me.

"No, I don't want to. But I know he wants to fix it,"

"I don't know, I need some time. We started as friends, then I fell in love with him. I'm scared if we become friends again and I will fall for him again," she answered.

She sounded stressed out, kinda like she was having a burden on her chest. And it was all my fault. I put her hopes up, only to be dumped. I made her traumatised to fall in love again.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what?"

"F-for hearing that," I covered up before I exposed myself again.

"Hey, will you stay tonight?" she changed the topic.

"I..."

"Please, tomorrow's Saturday," she held my hands while talking with her tiny voice.

I looked at her in pity. "Your parents aren't home?"

She shook her head.

I stared at her as I thought about it. My mum would be suspicious if I came home the next morning.

"Can I hug you?" she asked all of the sudden.

I was nervous when she asked so. I ended up nodding. After hearing her heartbreaking story about myself, I felt bad.

She immediately snuggled in me, pulling the blanket up to cover herself. I caressed her hair as she fiddled her finger on my stomach.

I grabbed my lyre to strum some melody. She let out a heavy breath, feeling relieved.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"No, continue please," she smiled a little.

I just nodded, continuing to play the lyre.

"The other heroes didn't get mad at you for accompanying me?" she suddenly asked.

"No, they're all my friends. They know about it," I said.

"You still haven't answered my question, though. Why me?"

Should I confess now? I mean, she just met Viperion yesterday.

"(y/n), I'm... in love with you,"

-----

YOUR POV

I woke up when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the screen, Jessica's name was displayed on it. I lazily picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Girl, guess what?"

"What?" I yawned.

"Jake asked me out today,"

My eyes immediately wide opened when I heard that. "What?!"

"Yeah, he asked me to the ice rink. Wanna join?"

"Pft, me? Ice rink? You two will abandon me like you did yesterday," I chuckled.

"Okay, we're sorry about that one. I mean, you don't even into superheroes,"

True, but not including that one green guy.

I turned my gaze at my study desk. And as expected, I saw a note again. I got off my bed and approached the table.