Irene gulped as this information was too much.

Still sitting on Brielle's stomach she laid her head at the girls shoulder.

"We have to look for Yeri... She might be the real deal, she might be our answer..."

Brielle said as she pats Irene's back.

"Irene.. tell me... What was Yeri for you?"

Irene sighed.

"Yeri was the little girl in this picture... And the one beside her... Is Hyunjin."

Brielle's eyes widened as she looked at the picture that Irene gave her.

They were now sitting at the floor side by side.

"Hyunjin and I were Best Friends back then... Before I met Moonbyul.. he was my first ever friend even tho I'm more older than him.... With his lil friend Yeri who he babysits everyday."
______________________________

Irene was sitting at the table alone at the playground as the others play tag without her.

She was Grade 4.

A boy saw him, so he ran towards her holding a little girls hand.

"Hey! I'm Hwang Hyunjin! And this is my friend Kim Yerim!"

"Hewwo!"

Yeri cutely waved.

Hyunjin Is Grade 3, while Yeri is Grade 1.

Irene smiled a little.

"Wanna play together?"

Hyunjin smiled.

"Yeah sure."
_______________________

"He was fun to be with, we played, laughed, cried and made friendship bracelets together... Not until high school... Well NOW this came... He... Changed."

Irene sighed as Brielle held her hand.

"If he is dead then who was the one Rin was dating?"

"... I don't think... I don't think it's really Hyunjin who she was dating... It might be someone playing as him, the height, the face, and the voice are similar! But there is something missing..."

Irene looked at Brielle.

"At the prom night back in college He was bleeding, and the bleeding Hyunjin was the real one! And the fake one was actually the one Killing everyone!"

Irene's eyes widened.

"Then... How did Hyunjin died?"

"That's the mystery we need to know.."

Irene and Brielle walked outside the dorm, and saw Seung with Black hair running away with Rin who had brownish hair.

"Now we really are back in highschool..."

"Then it means.. Shuhua and Tzuyu are..."

"Yup... Back in grade school."

They looked at each other then giggled.

They went outside.

"We can determine the real Hyunjin easily."

"How?"

"You are his Childhood friend, there will always be longing in his eyes, after all you ARE his first friend with Yeri."

Irene nodded and saw Hyunjin taking pictures of Rin who was still running chasing Seung.

"I forgot you both are in the photography club..."

Irene smiled and nodded.

They both smiled at each other.

"Am I seeing live porn right now? Like the first kiss turned into sex some shit?"

Rin said as the two flinched and moved away.

Seung laughed.

"Wow, black hair Seung.. She had silver hair when we were older and in college she had blonde hair... Then Rin of course In college still had that flawless Brownish hair, but she dyed it Red when she was older."

"The fuck you talking bout? Of course not stupid!"

Brielle hissed as Rin shrugged.

Seung seems like.... Forgot everything.

Rin gasped when she saw a Missing Person Poster.

She grabbed it and showed it to them.

Irene gasped and trembled.

Brielle gulped.

Seung reads it.

"Missing Person!
Name: Kim Yerim
Age: 14
Details: has a dragon tattoo on her left calve and a Butterfly tattoo on her right wrist."

To Be Continued...

I'm gonna be honest...

The missing person shit in this story will really disturb me for my entire existence

It's really creepy when I added it in here.

But just for everyone to know some of this are happening from other countries.

Wow, this story is taking the darker turn imma just gonna yeet--