Chapter 12

- XII -
– Missing –
• What happened? •

The boy placed a piece of paper on the teacher's desk. She took the paper, read it, and announced. "Class, please welcome our new student," she said, holding out her hand for him to begin introducing himself.

The boy smiled as he looked around the classroom. "Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Doyoung, I'm not new here at this school, but I hope you guys will take good care of me," he said as he bowed and looked at the teacher.

"All right, Doyoung, sit wherever you want, and let's get started with class." He thanked her and sat down.

The entire class was silent — no one was laughing or talking, and everyone was staring at the new boy. When the bell rang, the boys went to our desk.

Jungwoo looked at Taeyong, who was as usual lost in thought. The newcomer approached and began talking without being noticed.

"Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've seen you all," he said, smiling and looking at her. "Oh, who are you?" he asked, not trying to be polite.

'How am I?' Exactly like that? Why so polite?' — she thought in a sarcastic way but before y/n could say something Taeyong began talking. "She is with me, why are you asking?" He stood up and looked him in the eyes.

Taeyong's words shocked Doyoung. "Nothing, I was just curious because you guys never liked girls in our chat or group," he nervously laughed. They all looked at him with dissatisfied expressions.

"Our? What exactly do you mean by "ours"? And she has nothing in common with the other girls because she is not like them "Taeyong clarified. After that, words y/n looked at him proudly because he had changed so much since their first meeting. "Did you forget, Tae, that we were childhood friends? And you still haven't responded to my question about her" — The new boy asked him, and you could tell he was nervous because he was rubbing his hands.

"'Were,'" he said, smiling and looking at me. "And she is a person who was there for me when I needed support the most" after he smiled at her and looked at doyoung. "Oh, I see — it's nice to see you all," he said as he walked away. Taeyong had also left.

She was standing there, perplexed, not understanding a single word. Jungwoo looked at you and said, "yeah, it's a long story, I'll tell you later," before you left for another class.

It was the first time she had seen Taeyong act like this. She didn't know what to do. The lesson was annoying since Taeyong was not attending, and she felt anxious and worried.

After this class, you went to check if he was on the school's rooftop. She was already there, but he was not. She began calling out his name "Taeyong, if you're here, please let me know! Taeyong!". It was strange because she had no idea where to go to check on him.

When she turned around, there was a boy sitting on the railing, looking down and thinking. It wasn't Taeyong because this boy was taller than him.

She had no idea who he was, who he could be, or why he was sitting there.

She hoped it wasn't Taeyong even though they don't look similar.

She moved closer to him — and he turned his head to look at her. They exchanged glances, but she had no idea why he was here or what ended up drawing him here...

Note:: BESTIES I AM SORRY! I was busy with ugly exams ㅠㅠ bro I am so excited, who is the guy on the roof which you met!! Tell us soon!

See ya tom ;)