———

third person
Chifuyu leaned back in the back seat of his car, panting. He looked down and saw how his chest rise and fall as he catches his breath. He ran his fingers through his slightly damp hair—because of all the sweat.

"I thought you were tired?"

Said [first name], who's right beside him, putting her clothes back on. Chifuyu pulled his pants up, zipped it up, and began fixing his belt while his eyes never left [first name]. "I am now." he said, smirking at her.

[first name] rolled her eyes playfully at him, "Blame yourself for that.." she said as she went back to the passenger seat. Chifuyu chuckled as he went back to his usual spot, which is the driver's seat. "Now, where to?" he said as he began buttoning his shirt with one hand while the other was already gripping the wheel.

[first name] was fixing her hair, "Where else? Home." she said with her brows furrowed.

The ride was quiet, but it wasn't awkward, the silence was very normal to them. [first name]'s looking through the window and Chifuyu's eyes were focused on the road. Then the sound of Chifuyu's phone broke the silence. Using one hand, Chifuyu pulled his phone out of his pocket and hand it to [first name].

"Who is it?" he asked, with his eyes still on the road. [first name] looked at the screen, "It's Kazutora." she said as she answered the call and held her husband's phone to her ear.

"Hey..He's driving at the moment. What's up?" she said, glancing at Chifuyu. "Put it on speaker," Chifuyu ordered, which [first name] immediately obeyed.

"Where the hell are you?? You told me you guys will be home in 20 minutes?! It's been 2 hours, you know!" Kazutora yelled. [first name] put a palm on her face—she forgot that Kazutora's at their place, housesitting.

A sly smile formed on Chifuyu's lips, "We're 10 minutes away from the house..sorry for making you wait, Kazutora-kun." he said. [first name] noticed the smug look on his face, she scowled at him—knowing what's on Chifuyu's mind right now.

"Alright. What did you guys do that took you so long anyway?" Kazutora asked, causing [first name] to flinch.

Chifuyu glanced at [first name] and wiggled his brows at her, "Don't you dare tell him.." [first name] mouthed, with her cheeks getting a little red. Chifuyu's grin grew wider, he turned his attention back to the road. "Nothing." he shrugged.

"I'm sure it wasn't nothing. You guys must've gone to eat something.."

Chifuyu hummed, "Kind of." he said with a grin on his face, then he began to recall what he and [first name] did earlier. [first name] looked at him in confusion, "Huh?"

"Kind of? The hell you mean about kind of?" Kazutora asked, Chifuyu can hear how confused he is.

Chifuyu chuckled, "Let's just say I ate something very, very delicious." he said as he took a quick glance at [first name] with a sly smile on his face.

[first name] wasn't amused with what he just said. She slowly lifted one foot up and kicked him hard in the arm, "OW!" Chifuyu winced.