When I came out I met Sofia, she was the only one walking towards the classroom. I would have greeted her in case she didn't notice me and she doesn't seem to be in the mood right now. I just shrugged and followed her.

When we got to the classroom I sat down, and so did Sofia. There are only five of us here, it's still early. I looked at Sofia, she was reading a book. I want to approach him but there is a side to me that is not possible. I feel embarrassed to approach him especially and I crush her crush.

"Sof—"

I hadn't finished what I was going to say when she stood up and came out. Why do I feel like she's avoiding me? Or is she mad at me? Why? She wasn't like that before.

The class started shortly after. Whole class I couldn't focus, the more I thought. When Beomgyu looked at me, my cheek was getting hot so I immediately avoided.

"Class dismissed."

I've put away my stuff. It's lunch time now, Sofia and Ria and I will eat together once again, but I don't feel like it anymore.

"Y/N, we had lunch together."

I was surprised when Beomgyu appeared in front of me. When I looked at him we looked right and I immediately turned away. Why do I seem to be ashamed of him now?

"Y/N! Let's have lunch together, come on!" Ria cheered me on. I stood up and approached Ria. I looked at Beomgyu, I gave him an apologitic smile.

"I'm sorry Gyu, maybe next time."

Ria happily took my hand and we walked to the canteen with Sofia. I even heard Beomgyu say that he wanted to come with us but Ria replied that he didn't want to.

While on the way we are in the canteen I can't be bothered. Sofia is walking next to me now. It's awkward. Only Ria is talking while Sofia and I are just quiet. I don't know why Sofia's mood is like this now. It seems like the atmosphere is heavy. 

"Y/N, sorry really last day. I got sick suddenly, my bad luck really. By the way, did Gyu and you win?" Ria asked. I nodded.

Yes, we won the contest and we were given money, that's our price. Beomgyu's fun.

"Omg, you're really good!" she said smiling and clapping. I just smiled at her while Sofia and just kept quiet. "You two, do you have a problem?" Ria asked while eating. We are now sitting and eating quietly. Ria just spoke because she was wondering to the two of us Sofia.

"No." Sofia answered. Ria looked at me, waiting for my answer. I also shook my head in response.

"I'm wondering about you two. You weren't like this before, tell me the truth." contributing says Ria. Sofia sighed.

"I'm full." said Sofia and stood up. "I'm leaving first, I'm just going somewhere." and left. Ria and I were left here. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. My forehead frowned.

"What happened? Why is she in a bad mood now? Did you fight?" its sequential question. I shook.

"We didn't fight, I also don't know why she's like that now."

Ria just nodded. After we ate Ria said goodbye to me. I'm going to the art room now, I still have something to finish, the class hasn't started yet. As I walked towards it I passed the music room and stopped when I heard the familiar voice. I peeked out the window and I was surprised to see Beomgyu there, he was singing while playing guitar. I immediately blushed when I saw the head band I gave him, he was wearing it.

"Are you coming back into my arms? To love me again. I love you. I miss you. I need you now."

It's really nice to hear his voice. The strength of its impact on me.

"More than ever. More than word can say. I love you and I miss you. I need you now..."

He strum a few more chords and stopped. I left immediately because he was coming out, he might see me. The art room is close to the music room so I got there quickly. I immediately went in and closed the door.

I sat down and took my paint brush and started painting. I just kept on painting and I was surprised when I painted Beomgyu's face. I blushed immediately even though I only painted half of his face. I was thinking too much about Beomgyu so I painted his face. I shook and tore it. So annoying.

"I like someone."

I frowned when I heard the man's voice. It was familiar to me but I didn't bother to go out to find out who it was and I just painted again.

Moments later the door opened. I looked there and found out that it was Sofia. My eyes widened when we both met. I immediately backed away and continued painting.

"Y/N,"

I was stunned when she mentioned my name. I looked at her and I was nervous because she was angry.

"Sofia—"

"The thickness of your face."

My eyes widened at what she said.

"I trust you then this is all you're going to do to me?! Are you really a friend?! You're going to grab me!"

I want to speak but I can't. I also stop my tears from dripping.

"Hey," she violently grabbed my hand and stared at me sharply.

"When you get even closer to Beomgyu, I won't really regret what I did to you you piece of shit!"