Caring nothing if she flashed anyone as she landed, and quickly continued on her way

Caring nothing if she flashed anyone as she landed, and quickly continued on her way. Yayoi, Akkun, and Takuya following close behind as the two boys openly gaped at the girl's moves.

"Woah!"

"So cool!"

"Damn it Meiko, just cause you're wearing pantyhose doesn't mean you can flash people!" Yayoi yelled, actually running down the stairs as the two boys behind her blushed at her statement.

"Flash?!"

'What the hell is going on?' Meiko angrily thought as she sprinted through the halls, 'Why was Michi suddenly called out? And by Em-chan's brother? Why is he even here?' Rounding the last corner before the hall for the shoe lockers, Meiko's eyes became wide as she finally pushed her way through the crowd and landed on the scene before her.

Mikey with a red cheek facing towards the locker, Draken glaring and holding onto Hina's arm, and Takemichi, her brother. He had planted firmly his hand atop the taller boy's shoulder, shaking. She opened her mouth to step in but froze as she barely just caught her brother's shaky words. "Let go of her."

Draken's glare shifted to Takemichi and he bent down slightly. "What was that? I don't think I heard you clearly!"

Takemichi's mind flashed to his talk with Hina when he first came back again.

"I'll protect you!"

"I said, to let her the hell go, you asshole!!" Takemichi yelled, still shaking as he angrily and fearfully tried to stand his ground. 'I promised that I would protect Hina this time!' His sister's crying face flashed through his mind, 'I promised I would protect Meimei! I need to protect them!'

'Michi...!' Meiko quietly gapped, her heart skipping a beat as she stared at her brother's shaking form. 'You...'

"You bastard..." Draken moved his face to stare directly and threateningly into Takemichi's own. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

Hesistentally meeting the obviously much taller and stronger boy's gaze head-on, Takemichi only continued to stand his ground. "There are things I just won't give up on ever again!"

"What?" Draken released his hold from Hina's arm and even stepped back enough for Takemichi to let him go. "Ever again?"

"Huh?" Yayoi spoke as now she and the four members of the Mizo five stood confusedly behind Meiko. "What's going on?"

"It's like yesterday all over again," Akkun muttered as he stared at Takemichi's back.

"Yesterday...?" Yayoi confusedly asked, unaware of what the boy said of as Meiko silently stared at her brother from behind.

'It is...'

"This ain't enough... to cure my weak-ass heart. Of the past twelve years!"

"I just ran, and ran...and ran and ran... I can't turn back!"