Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V.
Liam knocked on the door twice.

"He must be having his beauty sleep, I'm telling ya."

"Shut up Horan." Louis rolled his eyes while Sanjana opened the door.

"Hey Sanj! How are you love?" Liam being in front of the door, hugged her first while we did the same with her after him.

"Hi boys! Come in." She greeted us.

Trisha always was happy to see us. Everytime we visit her house, we are warmly welcomed. But today one thing that caught my eyes. The girl who was sitting in front of Zayn. Her slim figure, her long eyes, her black silky hair which cascaded down her shoulders. The moment she looked up, my whole world stopped. She looked like the dream girl every guy wished for. She was perfect. I mean anybody can fall for her at the very first sight. The way she looked away nervously and tucked her hair behind her ear was so mesmerizing. I was enjoying the beautiful sight in front of my eyes when somebody slapped my head.

"Control your thoughts, Horan. You're making the girl nervous." Liam whispered and I regained my conscious but could never take my eyes off of her a for a long time.

Trisha went in the kitchen while the girl went upstairs with some bags. Zayn welcomed us giving each one a hug.

"Is she your cousin?" Harry asked.

"No." Zayn replied.

"A friend?" Liam asked.

"No man, I don't know who is she. Mom brought her home." Zayn replied annoyingly.

I don't understand what is he saying. What does he mean by his mom brought her home? I mean you don't bring anyone you don't know, home?

"Does anyone of you know any good lawyer who helps to break contracts. I mean who fights for contract breaking?" Zayn asked and we all looked at each other. Everyone had shocked expressions on their faces. Is he trying to quit the band?

"Zayn are you leaving..." Louis asked worriedly.

"No way! Why would I leave the band? I can't live without my four idiots." He chucked earning a hit on his head by each one of us.

Liam told him about a good lawyer who could help him.

"Boys you're having your lunch here right?" Trisha asked.

"No, Trisha we couldn't intrude. We'll leave." Liam said politely.

"What no? You all are like my sons. You have to eat and go. I made Samosas for you all. There are plenty and if you won't eat they'll be wasted." She frowned.

Her samosas are seriously very delicious. They are triangular pastries which have smashed potatoes inside. Its oily but very yummy.

"Why not? I'll wait." I said and the boys glared at me as if I asked for their kidney.

"See he's a nice boy. Come on, don't be shy!" Trisha grinned.

"You're such a gluten, Niall." Louis smacked my ass. He's an idiot, seriously.

On the table, Harry bet me on taking a seat beside that girl. He's gonna pay for this because he's doing it on purpose. That girl! She must be having a name. Liam was good at speaking to girls. He looks so innocent that no girl doubts his intentions. I tucked at his sleeve and he came closer.

"Can ya ask her, her name please?" I whispered very low. He didn't even respond anything.

"Niall is telling me to ask you your name." Liam smirked and her eyes immediately wandered at me. I just couldn't look at her. That son of a bitch! Imma kill him some day.