ℑℑ

" sovieshu

" sovieshu... you hypocrite... "

Just a quick head ups, I will be putting a lot of photos in this chapter to show what the characters are wearing since I really don't how to describe them. So bear with me.

Theodosia was shocked at what the girl just said. Mistress? Sovieshu mistress?! But she thought that...

She thought that the two loved each other since M/N told her about the two one time, Theodosia was confused.

While Caitlin wondered on what a mistress means, she tilted her head as she looked at the silver haired female.

Theodosia coughed into her palm. "I-Is that so... well... we'll be going now..." The Prussian blue haired girl said as she began walking away from the concubine with her ladies in waiting following behind her.

Rashta was about to called out to Theodosia but was stopped when one of the Princess's lady in waiting stopped her.

"Please don't try to talk to her highness at the moment, her highness doesn't want anything to do with you at the moment."

Rashta was stunned at the moment, how can a lady in waiting do that?! Isn't that not allowed?! She walked them walked away until they were out of her sight.

She looked at the woman beside her. "Who is she?" Rashta asked cutely making her lady in waiting giggle. "From the crest in her headband, she could be from the Imperial family of the Northern Empire."

"The Northern Empire?"

"Yes, the Northern Empire is an ally with the Eastern Empire. Thanks to the Trovi family."

"Why is that?"

"One of the people that belongs in the Trovi house saved one the former Emperor of the Gustav family." She said as Rashta hummed.

👑

"Well, it was fun chatting with you but it's getting late now." M/N said as he noticed that it was getting late. "Yeah, it is. We'll send your dinner at your rooms." Navier said as [Name] nodded.

The three part their ways, [Name] went back to his room and sat on the bed while Jonathan was seating on the chair eating his biscuit that the maids brought in.

He laid down on the bed as he looked at the ceiling, Caitlin and Theodosia were staying in another room for the whole the time they will stay here.

It was quiet for a moment with the occasional of Jonathan munching in the background, M/N closed his eyes as he was about to drift to sleep when the someone knocked on the door.

"Your majesty, your dinner is here."

"Yes, come in."

Jonathan got down on the chair as the maids went in the room with the food, he went towards his father who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.