" If you really loved her, you wouldn't have done this

" If you really loved her, you wouldn't have done this. "

Humming was heard throughout the garden, beautiful humming that could entrance anyone who would have heard it.

A taller male around 6'5 was in the garden, he swayed his hips as he continued humming the melody. There laid a young boy in his arms around 7 years old, he was asleep.

The male caress the back of the hair of the boy, the quietness was relaxing for the both of them. After awhile the male sat on the chair with his son still asleep on his lap.

The young boy cuddled closer to his father's body, the French rose pink haired male smiled as he played with his son dirt brown hair.

The man that was in the chair was the Emperor of the Northern Empire, [Name] Guillaume Gustav. And the young boy in his lap is his son.

Jonathan Claus Gustav, the Prince of the Northern Empire.

"Papa!"

[Name] turned around and see his daughter running towards him, her long pink French rose hair flowed into the wind. [Name] smiled as the young girl stopped in front of her father and hid underneath his chair.

"Hiding from Theodosia?"

"Hmm! I can't let her catch me this time!"

[Name] only chuckled as the girl went quiet when she heard the older female's voice.

Caitlin Ross Gustav, the twin sister of Jonathan and Princess of the Northern Empire and the daughter of [Name].

"Where are you Cathy~" Theodosia said as she went towards her brother, pretending she didn't see that tuff of the gold dress that Caitlin wore.

"My dear brother~ Have you seen Caitlin?"

"No, I don't think so Theodosia."

[Name] said as he tried not to laugh, the Prussian blue haired female only giggled as she walked around the area. Pretending to be oblivious.

Theodosia Elliot Gustav is the younger sister of [Name] and the Princess of the Northern Empire.

Caitlin giggled underneath the chair as Theodosia kneeled down, surprising the young girl.

"Found you!"

Caitlin crawled away as she ran off with the female following her behind, [Name] only chuckled and continued humming the melody.