Chapter 40 - I Dare You...

4:00PM...

Pixie-Bob: "Now! Remember what I said?! We're not serving your food anymore!"

Ragdoll: "If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with Curry!!"

Class 1-A & B: "...yes, ma'am..."

Ragdoll giggles like a little kid.

Ragdoll: "You all look so exhausted! But that's not an excuse to make sloppy cat food!"

Iida: "I see. An important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster is providing for their physical needs. As well as spiritual. Ah! This is a great opportunity! LET'S MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS CURRY IN THE WORLD, EVERYONE!!"

Class 1-A & B: "...yeah, okay..."

Both classes work together to make the curry.

Class 1-A & B: "We did it!"

Everyone sat together and stuffed their faces.

Kiri: "If I got this at a restaurant, I'd send this crap back! But after today, I'll eat every bite!"

Mina: "Woah! You're scarfing, Momo."

Momo: "Yes. My quirk transform lipids into brand new atoms to create inorganic materials. That means, the more I eat, the more I can make."

Sero: "Like how poop works."

Momo sinks into her chair. Jiro gets up and rams her fist into his head.

Jiro: "APOLIGIZE!"

Sero: "Okay! I'm sorry!"

After a few minutes of eating and chatter, most of you are finished your food. You look around the tables, at your classmates.

Y/T: 'Wait... where did Midoriya go? Hmm...'

Your thoughts were interrupted by Mina standing up quickly and turning to everyone.

Mina: "Alright, everyone!! It's time for a dare session!!"

Most of class B and some of class A managed to retreat inside. You tried to follow them, but Mina grabbed your arm.

Mina: "Not you, bestie... I got plans for you..."

Y/T: 'Have mercy...!'

The ones who thought the dares would be fun, stayed and rearranged the chairs in a circle around the campfire. You were terrified. You knew exactly what Mina was going to dare you to do.

Y/T: 'Please let Shoto be inside...'

Shoto: "Y/N."

Y/T: 'Shit...'

You turn and try to hide your fear behind a smile.

Y/N: "Hey, Shoto. I thought... I thought you'd be too tired... for dares..."

Shoto: "I think it'll be fun. Let's sit together."

Y/T: '*gulp*'

You were somehow unlucky enough to be sitting right in between Shoto and Mina.

Y/T: 'Damnit... I'll never escape now...'

It was all fun at first. Jiro dared Kendo to give her a massage. Tsu dared Kaminari to speak in a funny accent for the rest of the night. Ojiro dared Ochako to yell and act out the first sentence that came to her mind. Kirishima dared Tetsutetsu to say 'Banana' after every sentence for the rest of the night. Hagakure dared Tokoyami and Dark Shadow to act like cats until their next turn. And Sero dared Shoto to entertain everyone with his best five-minute comedy act, which was unexpectedly hilarious. However, the moment you were dreading, had finally come... Mina's turn. She turned to you, a mischievous smile on her face.

Mina: "Y/N..."

You sit there staring at her dark eyes, reflecting the fire light.

Mina: "Y/N... I dare you... to give a kiss to the person you have a crush on!"

Everyone gasps and turns their head to you. You look straight ahead at the ground, not looking at anyone. Especially not Shoto. Though you felt his soft eyes on you.

Shoto: "Y/N, are you okay?"

He places a gentle hand on your back. Your face goes bright red, and you let out a small whimper. You were about to cry from embarrassment. But before you did, you quicky turned your body to water, fell out of your chair and sunk into the ground.