Five: Circles & Splatters

"Jack, do you like circles, swirls, hearts, stars or random splatters?"
Jack walks in front of Alex as they make their way over to a large empty field. "Hmmm.. maybee a mix of circles and random splatters? I was going to just do a basic swirl for you but I can try something else. I just can't promise it'll be pretty. What size for you? I know you like being cozy." He says as they stand at the table lined with plain white t-shirts.
"small please. What size are you?" Alex looks at all of the options, "I think I can work with circles and splatters." He tilts his head, thinking about what he'll do and what colors he'll use. Maybe all of them. Make him a rainbow. He thinks contently
Jack grabs a small t-shirt. "Large for me. I'm a broad boy!" He grins picking up two bottles of dye: red and black, a pair of plastic gloves, and a hand full of rubber bands. "I haven't done this in a minute, is it stupid that I'm pretty excited about it?"
Alex laughs, picking just about every color except black after grabbing Jack's large shirt "I think I should be a medium honestly, but I like things to fit tightly. It feels like I'm being hugged." He shrugs and grabs rubber bands, "it's been a minute since I've done this too. Third grade, I think. It'll be fun. I do splatter art on paper though so I'm sure it'll look cool." He takes the bottles over to the little station and starts tying off random areas of the shirt
"Like a hug.. That's the cutest shit anyone's ever said." Jack starts tying the shirt in random areas, hoping that something good came out of it. That's what he usually did, goes in with chaos and hopes it doesn't go to shit. "I made these back in kindergarten. I think my hands turned out more colorful than the shirt itself though." He said with a cheeky grin.
Alex smiles "how is that cute? You're funny." He shakes his head, tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth as he focuses on banding in the perfect spots and very deliberately placing the dye, being a bit of a perfectionist."You'll look cute all covered in dye I think." He grins.
Jack looks up at him and shakes his head. "Uh uh, don't get any ideas there." He said stretching the plastic gloves over his hands. "Time for your exam." He jokes as he puts them on. He starts making the shirt, being the absolute opposite of alex again and making a mess.
Alex giggles "I'd let you give me an exam, doc." He grins, going back to work on his shirt.He finishes it up once he's sure he's splattered the perfect amount of dye and created wonderful circles. "It's gonna be so pretty!"
"I can't wait to wear it!" Jack says, beaming. "I hope you like mine, I'm using a lot of black dont worry, emo boy." He says as he saturates it with dye.
Alex chuckles "emo boy." He shakes his head "I guess that fits." He sits Jack's shirt aside, waiting for him to be done "yours is going to come out perfect, I can already tell. Because I'm a genius."
Jack bites his lip and smiles. "Yeah you ever heard that song? Never mind bad joke." He laughs at himself. "I'm sure it will be you're pretty damn clever." He says, grabbing a plastic bag and throwing his shirt in their so the colors can soak in.
Alex shrugs "I guess not. Who's it by?" He tilts his head, doing the same with Jack's shirt, tying the bag off. "I am so clever, thank you. I walk about as well as a newborn deer and I stutter a lot, but I am clever."
Jack shakes his head. "Ayesha Erotica. Did you even have a proper emo phase?" He asks before burstingg into song yet again "Wanna fuck in the back of the Hot-Topic? Lift me up and then I drop it He bought me tickets to Warped Tour Should I go? Well, bitch, for sure He might not look like he gets bitches but honey, that dick was eleven inches COME ON FUCK ME EMO BOY." He shouts causing Rian to shush him from across the table.
Alex tilts his head "I haven't heard that one! I mean I've heard Fer Sure by The Medic Droid and I've heard Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye....." he giggles at Rian telling him to be quiet.He'd say something back to sass him, but he's far too shy for that. Absolutely not.Jack? He'll sass. Anyone else? Nope.He sighs "so now what. We just sit here? Can't we like, go take a nap and then finish these shirts?" He pouts.
Jack shrugs. "Not sure." He looks at Rian. "Can we leaveeee?" He whines.
Rian shakes his head."You gotta stay around till everyones done we're gonna do some team bonding."
"I'd happily team bond with Zack." Jack calls over to them, causing them to roll their eyes in unison.
"How about you boys go in the woods and collect sticks for the bonfire tomorrow." Zack suggests.