"Yes, mommy." Florence joked. Scarlett scoff and slides her arms around Lizzie's waist from behind. "Don't call her like that only I can."

Florence fakes gaging and turns toward Adelaide who burst out laughing with Bella. "Did you know that I heard them fuck once?" the younger blonde asked to both girls.

"Shut up." Scarlett hissed looking around her in case Rose was here. Florence holds a finger toward her. "My turn to tell a story from their relationship, even if at the time I only thought they were friends with benefits."  She mumbled the last part.

"We were at the premiere of Black Widow.."

June 29th, 2021:

"Come on love we can't be late it's your night." Lizzie calls out from the stairs waiting for Scarlett to be ready. She looks at her watch sighing, she hates being late. "I'm here, I'm here." Scarlett hurriedly said walking down the stairs to the living room.

Lizzie grins at her with a look of adoration. "You're beautiful." She went and kiss her but Scarlett push her chest with her hand. "Later, don't ruin my work sweetie."

They put their heels on and get out of the house where a black car is waiting to take them to the red carpet. When they finally arrived the crown was already excited because Florence Pugh had just walked down the alley to the movie theater.

Lizzie is the first one to get out of the house in a beautiful black jumpsuit, she waves at the crowd with a wide smile then held out her hand toward the car to help Scarlett get out of the car.

The blonde has a long red dress with a slit on her left side. After her girlfriend had closed they walk down doing some autographs and pictures with the crowd, then went to the pictures stand. Florence is nearby waiting for them to go in with an excited smile.

"I don't know how she's so oblivious." Scarlett mumbled behind her hand making Lizzie chuckle. "We should probably tell her."

"Soon I'm having too much fun." The older answered pulling her girlfriend to where Florence was. The two Black widow's actresses hug each other squealing not so elegantly for a red carpet. "Hey Lizzie, not surprised to see you here."

"I mean she did tell you." Lizzie shrugs with a side smile. Scarlett rolls her eyes and pulls the two women inside. "You can't go a night without bickering can you?"

-

The night went perfectly well, they answered a lot of questions, took plenty of pictures, and finally watch the movie. During all the seance Elizabeth holds Scarlett's hand until the end where she kissed her when she saw her girlfriend tearing up. "I'm so proud of you love. So so proud of you, you're amazing."

"I'll miss playing Natasha so much, she's a part of me." Scarlett confided with a sad smile. Lizzie hugs her kissing her hair. "I know..."

"Thanks for supporting me." Scarlett mumbled into her girlfriend's neck. "Always."

"Come on we have an after-party to attend." Scarlett said wiping her face, she gets up and pulls Lizzie behind her. They meet with Florence in the hall since they had different places in the movie theater. "You were great Florence, can't wait to see what you'll do to bird brain." Lizzie said hugging her.

"Probably having a nice chat." Florence joked, they head to the afterparty where a lot of people were. "By the way thanks for letting me crash at your place tonight." Florence said towards both women.

"Sure I'm happy to have you." Scarlett answered handing her and her girlfriend a drink. By the end of the night, the three women were tipsy. Not to the point where they couldn't walk anymore but they were a lot more giggling.