Chapter 21

It was finally the day of the interview with Jimmy Fallon, but before that, they have a small photoshoot to illustrate the cover of a magazine in the afternoon. Rose went with them sitting on a couch while her moms pose in front of the camera.

Cobie Smulders is sat next to her keeping an eye on the child while observing her friends work. It's been too long since she had seen them together.

From their side, Scarlett and Lizzie genuinely enjoy doing the shooting, it was natural and free. A lot of laughing around and cuddling together. When the cameraman told them it was finished they went next to her to look at the photos. Rose ran to look at them too and Cobie followed shortly after.

"I like this one, and this one too you're cute on it mommies. Ew not this one you're kissing." Rose commented on every photos they saw.

When one photo came in particular both Lizzie and Scarlett gasp. They look at each other and nod. "That's the one."

"I think so too

"I think so too." The cameraman says saving it on a special file, she prints a copy of it and gives it to the couple. "That was lovely working with the both of you again. Don't hesitate to call me if you ever need a personal photoshoot."

"We'll think about it thanks you did a great job." Scarlett thanks her shaking her hand, the four of them leave the building and go in Scarlett's car. "So what about we grab a bite before we go to the set?"

"Yeah! Food again. Can we have cheeseburger like when we went to see sing2?" Rose asked exciting almost hitting Cobie that was sitting next to her in the car. The Canadian is staying the day with them and will help them keep Rose busy when they're on the set.

"We'll see what they have on the menu angel but if it's what you want sure." Lizzie answered Rose, they stop at a little restaurant not too far from the set of the interview. On their way to the restaurant they meet some respectful paparazzi for once, they didn't push to have a picture or they didn't aim their camera at Rose. Both mothers were happy about that and gave them a smile for their pictures.

They eat in a comfortable conversation Cobie telling everything that happened in one of her movies not so long ago. Scarlett hadn't seen her friends in a few months and even though they called each other it wasn't the same as seeing her in real. "I want to be an actress too." Rose blurted out, out of nowhere the three women looking at her surprised.

"I thought you wanted to have a zoo?" Scarlett asked with a smile. Rose shakes her head. "No that would be cool but I want to do like you and mama, and uncle Chris and Auntie Floflo and Auntie Cobie and uncle Rob and-"

"We've got the idea, Rose." Lizzie chuckle cutting Rose off before she could list all her uncles and auntie. "You know you don't have to do like us if you don't want to be an actress it's totally fine." Elizabeth added.

"And you're still young to decide you have all the time you want to change your mind." Cobie butted in, her kids had this phase too and quickly changed their minds. "Uncle Hunter was seven like me when he started and mommy already wanted to be an actress. I want to be an actress." Rose answered in a duh tone making Lizzie hide a smile behind her hand.