"Of course, I wouldn't risk to ruin our friendship if I wasn't sure of that." Scarlett said, she cherished Lizzie too much to lose her over a crush. "It kind of work out uh?"

"Kind of? You're becoming miss Johansson next winter." Scarlett exclaimed incredulously. "Oh so I'm taking your name? Who told you that ?"

"Elizabeth Johansson sounds pretty good don't you think?" The older actress said in a thoughtful voice. "Yeah but not for the reason you think."

"For what then?"

"Don't get me wrong I love the idea to share your last name but being a Johansson also means that I'll have the same last name as Rose. You know she calls mama and all but it would kind of make it official." Lizzie explained looking up at Scarlett.

"It's stressing you out not having a legal relationship with her ?" The blonde softly asked stroking her fiancée's hair. "Yeah, if something happens to you I don't have any right. I know Romain likes me and everything but we don't know how he'll react. What if I can never see her again?"

"Don't think like that because one I don't plan to die any time soon and two you will always see her whatever happened." Scarlett reassured her, she kissed her quickly scrunching her nose in disgust. "Go brush your teeth."

Lizzie chuckle and do as she was told. The two of them get downstairs and joined the dining table again. Florence sent them a worried look, but Lizzie smile reassuringly.

They finished their breakfast and everyone got ready, the women say goodbye to the rest of the cast with Rose bouncing around the house. "Come here, angel." Lizzie called her to try and calm her down.

"But mama.." Rose whined stopping what she was doing. She had a lot of energy today and didn't know what to do about it. "We can play games until lunch then will start to prepare dinner?"

"What games?" Rose asked now a little more interested, Lizzie chuckled and motioned Scarlett that just enter the room with some board games. "Can we play Parcheesi ?" Rose asked helping her mom with the box.

"Of course we can what color do you want to be?" Scarlett answered setting the game on the coffee table. "Yellow, please."

"Sure honey, I'll be blue." Scarlett picks her color knowing Lizzie always wants to be red, Bella enters the room at this moment. "Hey, Bella wants to play with us?" Lizzie asked knowing Adelaide and Florence are surely gushing about cute pictures of Dogs wearing a Christmas hat like the last time she saw them.

"I mean if it doesn't bother you." Bella awkwardly scratched the back of her neck Lizzie and Scarlett shakes their head with smiles on their faces. "Here you'll be green, come on I'll start I'm the youngest." Rose said handing her the pawns.

"Thanks." They play for quite a while. Lizzie and Scarlett have a competition between them, it consists of ejecting the other as many times as they could. Bella won the first game but Rose won the second. After a while they change to snakes and ladders.

"What you're playing without us?" Florence pouted when she enter the room. She heard Rose giggle from her room and Adelaide and she wanted to know what made her laugh that much. "You were busy," Scarlett answered concentring on the game.

"Well, we'll be making lunch then. Since our presence isn't required here." Florence said faking being hurt, she leads Adelaide to the kitchen and they only prepare some sandwiches since tonight will be a pretty big meal.

"Can we play with you now?" Adelaide asked sitting down. Rose nods with a smile and hands them the last two pawns. The six of them play together until it was time to prepare dinner. "Come on Angel go wash your hands, you too Florence." Lizzie added when she see Florence chuckle at Rose's pout.