Chapter 24

I sat there on my windowsill looking out over the never ending sea of lava that spread throughout the Nether, I was so overwhelmed with everything that had happened; I just couldn't sleep. It was amazing, I have never felt so happy in my entire life. Never in my life did i think I would ever fall in love, let alone with the God of destruction.

Ever since I've been imprisoned by Notch and been through the nightmare of serving him, there's always that saying, "It has to get worse, to get better", I hated it! It would echo in my mind! Every new year! Every birthday! I would wish for things to get better! And every wish was wasted until this year. It was hard to see a future with anyone when you don't see a future for yourself, but I finally do. I laid my head back against the wall, and my mind wandered thinking of the kiss and immediately, my checks began to heat up and my heart fluttered.

Suddenly I heard the door open and looked up, there Amy and Ellie were walking in closing the door behind them; both with smirks on their faces.

"What's got you two smiling?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"We could say the same thing to you", Amy said to me, with her smirk growing wider.

"Yep, they know", I thought in my head.

"Anything you care to share with us Y/n? Anything interesting happen tonight?" Ellie asked.

"Well I think you already know the interesting thing that happened don't you?" I replied looking at both of them.

"Yep, but we want you to admit it?" Amy said.

"Okay fine, Herobrine and I kissed" I said to them and they both jumped at me screaming.

"Yes finally! We thought it would never happen" Ellie said.

Wh- what do you mean never happen" I said.

"Y/n you've been here for at least 5 or 6 months now and you two were really hiding your feelings well", Ellie said as she giggled while Amy nodded her head agreeing with her.

"We're so happy for you both!" They said in unison while they both hugged me.

Herobrine's POV

I sat in my office chair while Entity and Null sat there joking with me about how long it took for me to confess to Y/n.

"It's about f***ing time!" Entity said

We all laughed and then Null congratulated me.

"Right, you're both acting like I'm getting married, would you guys chill" I said to them.

We all continued talking and then they asked about how I was feeling after being in a coma, when suddenly there was a knock at my office door.

I got up and opened it.

A little boy piglin was standing by the door, one of the servant's child. I then noticed he had a letter in his hand which I found strange. I hadn't written to anyone and wasn't expecting any letters.

"Hello there" I said gently, with a smile and kneeling down to his level.

"Have you got something for me" I then said.

He then smiled and handed over the letter before bowing and walking away with a little wave.

I waved back and then went back into my office and closed the door.

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Immediately my eyes widened.

Entity and Null picked up on this and asked me what was wrong.

I stood there for a moment before I sat down.

"It's Notch...", I said.

"He knows I'm awake"

"Is that it?" Entity asked

I put my head down for a few minutes and looked up at all of them with a worrying look.

"He wants to meet... all of us... at dawn"

{Hello hello! So I have currently tested positive for coronavirus and have got off with doing exams... I think. So I have plenty of time on my hands while self isolating. I will hopefully try and write another chapter but I am in pain and I'm very tired so idk. I hope you liked the chapter I know it's short but it's all I could think of at this minute in time. I hope you enjoyed and as always...
Until next time! Bye!}