E I G H T

As I sat on the kitchen island, my phone rang in my hand.

Mum ❤️

Accept ✅                               Decline ❌

Accept ✅ Decline ❌

"Hey mum!" I say smiling as I picked up the phone.

"Hey sweet pea how are you?" She said as she echoed slightly. She's probably in the kitchen.

"I'm okay! I just finished streaming." I leaned on my knee as I watched the rain start to fall.

"That's good. George told me yesterday that you made friends right?"

"Yeah! Tommy, Mark and Toby!" I replied, "they're really nice but Tommy and Mark don't live near George and I."

"Oh why not?"

"Well Tommy lives in Nottingham so he can visit whenever as long as it doesn't get in the way of school, and Mark lives in California but he's visiting."

"Ah I see. What about Toby?" Mum smiled through the phone.

"He lives next door."

We spoke for an hour and my dad came back from work so said hi as well. We talked about random things like what I stream now and more about the boys and George.

"Alright hun, I have to go cook dinner for your papa and I." I heard my dad laugh at what she called him. (I call my dad papa so I'm sorry if you don't it's just for stories sake) "When George finishes whatever he's doing, tell him to call me. Okay?"

"Will do mum!" I said as we hung up. Dang, it's late. I'll go grab some food.

I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone, wallet, keys and headphones and walked to George's recording room. I knocked and heard him say come in.

"Hey loser."

"What's up Y/N/N? I'm streaming." He said still looking at the stream.

"Well one, I'm going to grab food. Two, what do you want for dinner. Three, Mum and dad want to talk to you so call them after you finish."

"Okay and I'll just have whatever you get." He nodded at me as I smiled and closed the door.

"Bye idiot!" I yelled as I walked out the door. There was a slight drizzle as I walked out but nothing too heavy. I walked into the corner shop and looked at the packet food isle. I never liked the packet foods but it's quick and easy and I'm not in the mood to cook.

I grab a lasagne and a Pepsi and a Dr Pepper (Litteraly the best fizzy drink don't even argue with me about this)

I walked up to the checkout and paid.
"Anything else?" The cashier looked bored and like she obviously wanted to leave.

"No but I like your outfit!" She looked down at her pink jumper and blue jeans and smiled.

"Thank you. I like yours too! The strawberry print suits you." She said waving as I left.

"Crap." I said as I stood under the canopy as rain slammed onto the floor.

"Here." I heard a voice say.

I looked over and saw Toby stood holding his umbrella out for me to go under it. "Thank you oh my gosh!"

"No problem!" He smiled and we began walking home as rain flew into my legs freezing them.

"The stream today was fun." I said as we reached my house.

"Yeah we should do it again sometime! Maybe some others can join." I nodded and said goodbye as Toby walked back to his house as I entered mine.

"I'm back!!" I yelled as I began to cook dinner.

========================
This turned into a long filler chapter lmao. Also should I make a Billzo x reader bc god damn y'all he is so fine. Also give me other book ideas! Constrictive criticism is appreciated!

- Shelbee xoxo