T H R E E

Another continuation.

=====================

I looked over to the stairs and saw a boy swing round the banister. Short. About 173 cm I stand slightly taller at 177 cm. He had brown fluffy hair brown eyes and a thin smile. We locked eyes and he smiled and I quickly returned it. He then looked over at George.

"OH MY GOD." He smiled like a child, "Is that GeorgeNotFound?!" They both burst out laughing and wrapped each other in a hug. They engaged in conversation together for about 10 minutes while we all ate and laughed together and I spoke with Lani for a bit. Once Tegan returned, Lani and I struck up conversation with her and started to laugh and get to know each other. After a while Mrs Smith went to prepare dessert and Mr Smith went to sort something sudden at his work and it was just me, Lani, George, Tegan and Toby.

"Oh by the way this Y/N. My sibling." George explained gesturing to me. I smiled and waved at Toby not knowing what else to do. The room fell into an awkward silence as we all wondered what to do.

"Uh I'm Toby - or Tubbo - one of our other streamer friends is upstairs streaming still but I've ended. Hence why I've been down here for so long." Toby smiled.

"Ranboo's here?" George raised an eyebrow, "I thought he was at Tommy's."

"He came back about noon." Toby turned his attention to George, "Do you two wanna see him?"

"Sure!" George stood up and the rest of us followed. On the way up, Tegan and Lani went to their rooms and I followed Tubbo and George.

We heard a strained-sounding scream-yell and Toby opened the door slowly and walked in behind a boy with a mask and glasses. He snuck up behind him and yelled in his ear causing the boy to jump and scream.

"TUBBO WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled ripping off his headset. He looked to have been watching Buzfeed Unsolved. Good choice. We were all laughing and I was holding my stomach in pain from laughing so hard. Still by the door and out of frame. "Hey George and..."

"This is my sibling." George answered for me and walked into frame waving, "Do you want your face showing?" I shook my head.

"Okay you have a mask right?" I nodded and pulled out a black surgical mask from my pocket.

"Do you want to come in frame?" Toby questioned. I slipped the mask on nodding and walked into the frame.

"Ello!" I waved and smiled behind the mask. I looked at the other monitor and saw a chat spamming "WHO'S THAT" and "POG?"

We spent about 30 minutes talking and laughing. Toby and Ranboo - who I later learned his name was Mark - and I got along well. It soon got close to midnight and we decided to not overstay our welcome and call it a night. I swapped numbers with Toby and Mark and even got Mrs Smith's number incase of an emergency.

We got home and I instantly ran up to my room to change into my Pjs and jumped into bed. I put my phone on charge and fell asleep quickly and in a good mood.

==========

Thank you for the nice comments on the last two chapters I really appreciate your support and kind words they really motivate me to keep going and keep writing. My other works aren't as good as this one so I'm really trying. Hope you enjoyed.

(I was watching a horror movie while writing this. The Exorcist. Highly recommend very scary watched it at 2 am didn't sleep at all that night. I don't fuck with demons lmao but they did dumbasses am I right?)

-Sev xoxo <3

Make sure to drink enough and eat enough. love you!