T W O

Yes its the same outfit as its a continuation of last chapter

==============

I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw my brother talking to a man at the door.

"Hey dude." I greeted my brother and nodded at the man doing the natural british :] face.

"Ah Y/N this is Mr. Smith." George introduced, "Mr. Smith this is Y/N. My sibling."

"Hello Y/N." He shook my hand, "I would have brought my son but he's doing one of his twitch things. and my daughters didn't want to come or were doing homework." He chuckled.

"Uh Y/N you remember those friends I was talking about and I had a few your age?" George turned his head back to me.

"Uh yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

"This is the dad of one of them. Toby Smith or Tubbo online." He smiled.

"Oh sweet." I smirked, "I'm hungry so I'm gonna get some food."

"Oh actually," Mr Smith snapped his fingers, "I actually came here to invite you over for dinner. To be neighbourly and everything and since your brother knows my son and all."

"Oh that would be great! What time?" George smiled more at the man.

"Well it's getting late so now?" He questioned.

"Sure! Let us just grab our stuff. It'd be nice to see Tubbo anyway." George patted his pickets confirming he had everything as I went upstairs to grab my phone and keys.

"I can't promise he'll be down for dinner but lets hope."

We walked next door to a house that looks almost identical to mine just a different colour and front garden. Mr Smith opened the door letting George and I inside before locking the door behind him. Their house was well decorated. Simple furniture and decor but cozy and welcoming at the same time. They seem humble and kind. I smiled.

"Welcome to my humble abode." he chuckled as a woman walked towards us while I took my shoes off. We all sat down at the table engaging in a pleasant conversations before we heard someone screaming.

"That's our son. He's streaming." Mrs Smith said with a warm smile, "He's playing a horror game." I laughed feeling sorry for the boy.

"Oh Y/N was it? How old are you?" She drew my attention back to her,

"Oh 17" I smiled.

"Oh Toby's the same age." She shifted in her seat to get comfortable, I nodded,.

"Mum! When's din- Oh hello!" We heard a voice from behind us.

"Hi Lani darling." Mrs Smith beckoned her over to us. I looked over to see George had gone to the kitchen with Mr Smith to help with dinner.

"Hello! I'm Lani." She outstretched her hand and shook it.

"I'm Y/N" I grinned at her. She looked younger than me,

"This is my youngest, Tegan - our middle - is doing homework upstairs I believe." She rubbed Lani's shoulder as she sat down next to her.

"Uh she went out to the beach with her friends about 10 minutes ago." Lani corrected.

"She must have slipped out then." Mrs Smith sighed, "Oh well."

"Dinner's ready!" Mr smith came out of the kitchen holding a pot of pasta.

"Toby!" Mrs Smith called,

"Coming!" a voice called as we heard feet run down the stairs.