O N E

Your outfit for the chapter will always be on top sorry if it's not ur style you can change it if you wish. <3

==============================================

Y/N POV

I walked out the door keys in hand shoving my foot into my shoe trying to get to my brothers car. i moved in with him after my parents gave consent because we were always close and he lived close to my school.

"Uh.. y/n?" He said as i slid into the passenger side dropping my bag in the footwell.

"What's up?" I looked over shutting the door as he started to drive.

"So you know how lately i've been thinking of moving?" He flicked the indicator up to turn out the driveway. "well i found a house by the sea side a bit to the south of london that looks pretty cool."

"so we'd move out of that cramped flat?" i pulled my phone out of my hoodie telling my friends i was on my way.

"yeah. i kind of already finalized the payment. sorry for not asking it was on impulse."

"dude it's fine." i flashed a smile. "does mum and dad know?"

"yeah they're fine with you coming." he smiled back pulling onto a roundabout.

"pog." i mentally cringed at the term, "with all your streaming stuff and my school work that flat was getting low on space. i'm exited for a change of scenery to."

"awesome thanks for not getting mad." he said pulling up to my school, "have fun kid."

"thanks loser" i waved as i got out of the car and he drove away.

"y/n!" i heard someone yell and i turned around seeing my best friend Samantha. she looked mad.

"what's up sammy?" i walked over to her narrowly missing a football getting kicked at my head.

"you're late!" she pouted, "we were meant to get my project TOGETHER, but no" she hung on to the 'o' in 'no' to make a point.

"well you're gonna be doing that a lot soon woman." i smirked and started walking into class.

"what's that supposed to mean?!" she jogged to keep up, me being taller than her and all.

"I, young lady, am moving soon!" i turned to face her when we got to the door.

"excuse me?" she looked at me with the look of 'Say what now?'

"Yep, george and i are moving by the sea!" i stuck my tongue out to mock her.

"take me with you!" she shook me by my arms, "i've always wanted to live by the sea!"

"nope!" i say popping the 'p' as i weaved around her to sit down at my desk.

"meanie" she huffed as she sat in her spot behind me.

-<time skip brought to you by it being 2:11 in the morning>-

as the last bell of the day rang i mentally cheered. friday!

i walked out and saw my brother leaning against the car with someone i didn't recognise. with people surrounding him. Sammy included.

"hey loser" i say as i push pass the swarm of people round him flipping off a couple people who tried to push me back.

"why are you so mean?!" george fake pouted as i pinched the bridge of my nose.

"did you do this out of spite for me putting salt in your drink yesterday?" i whisper to him

"yes, yes i did." he whispered back.

"when were you gonna tell me that your brother is Georgenotfound?!" Sammy grabbed my shoulders.

"Ow and at some point" i smile thinly, "but i guess you found him." i laughed at my own joke before shutting up after getting slapped upside the head. "owwww"

"get in the car idiot." george said getting in himself as the other man got in the passenger side.

"Fine jeez" i sat in the back waving goodbye to cassidy, "i hate you."

"i know." george did his signature smile in the mirror. " this is clay by the way, or rather dream."

"okay." I said plugging in my headphones listening to the neighbourhood.

-(3 months later)-

i stood in front of the house on the rocks just above the beach in awe. it was beautiful.

"go in loser." george snapped as i walked in.

"how is this place already furnished?" i pondered over the little details shifting things to match my taste.

"clay helped me set everything up before he left to go back to florida." he slumped onto the couch. "you mentioned dropping out of college a couple times so i'll let you make the decision of if you want to go or not."

"sick dude!" i ran upstairs and found a bathroom, guest room, two gaming rooms and two bedrooms. you noted which gaming room was mine since it didn't have a massive 'Georgenotfound' sign in it.

i walked into your room to see a... beautiful sunset view through the window leading to the balcony. the sea still murky but oddly beautiful. i snapped a picture posting it on instagram with the caption: 'new house. pretty view. life good." and threw my suitcase on my bed and began to unpack my clothes and shoes.

-(three hours later)-

i flopped onto my bed as the dark seeped into my room as the sun fully set. i grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram and reading the comments on a few posts before walking downstairs.

==============================

Hiya! Sev here! hope you enjoyed chapter one and uh yeah! i hope you will enjoy chapter two darlings!

-Seven xo <3