A/N

Omg okay I'm so sorry I'm doing this bc I hate it when writers but a note in the middle of a story but I just saw ranboo's eye reveal and omg I am SIMPING (respectfully ofc I'm not a weirdo)

LIKE LOOK AT THIS

Man's looks like if Bo Burnham and the most well structured man had a child

LIKE COME ON I GET SO MUCH GENDER ENVY FROM THIS MAN!!

Also thank you so much for 300 reads it means so much and honestly I didn't think I'd make it past 10 so honestly thank you so much to you all and I hope you have an amazing rest of your night/ day

If it is night for you (me too boo) I hope you sleep well and enjoy your land of dreams

If it is day for you then please take my hope of you having good fortune for the rest of your day.

Also bc it's thanks giving imma say what I'm thankful for.

• My gorgeous friends who have supported me with my writing so much and helped me figure out who I am as a Bisexual Enby. :)

• You! For still being here and reading this shitstain so thank you so so much.

•my sister for always supporting me with everything I do
E.g: I had a ballroom dancing practice today and I rolled my ankle (ow btw that hurttt) and as soon as she realised I was in pain she told my instructor to take five and ran to help me. So thank you to her.

• and last but not least my late friend Alexis. She helped me so much and I wish I could have helped her. Today is the anniversary of her passing and I will always love and cherish the moments we had together. I love you Lexi rest in peace.

Also I thought I'd do a name reveal!

Hi my name is Shelbee and I love frogs!

Stay safe and make sure to grab a snack/ drink and I'll see y'all later

Bubbye!

-Shelbee xoxo