Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

Aloura grinned back at him, "Too bad isn't it?" she shot his words back at him, "don't think with you dick next time."

♡ ♡ ♡

It was almost ten at night when the pair had arrived home, shopping bags in hand. Aloura had, in fact, managed to keep the trolly the entire shopping trip. Although they both knew Elias had let her keep it, not that either of them would admit to that.

Elias had instructed Aloura to change into more comfortable clothes while he put the shopping away, and Aloura complied, making her way to the bedroom. She picked up the clothes from the night before, slipping them on before walking to his nightstand.

She didn't mean to snoop, she had originally only wanted to place the clothes into the washing basket but at the sight of familiar documents on his nightstand, she couldn't resist the urge. Aloura frowned and picked them up, her heart sinking at the realisation of where she'd seen these documents before.

Hospital documents, for Katherine Kader.

"Hey, I was calling for you, are you okay?" Elias asked, his head popping through the door. Aloura flinched at the sudden sound and turned to face Elias, sheets still at hand.

"Yeah sorry, I just found these uh" she spoke awkwardly, placing them back where she'd found them, "your mother is um, Katherine Kader?" she asked him.

Elias nodded, confused at her sudden shift in demeanour and sudden interest. "Yeah. You okay?" Aloura nodded and swallowed. "Are you sure?" his voice worried. Aloura took a moment to clear her mind, before nodding again. "Okay come on then" he grinned at her, "I heated up some food for us."

Aloura smiled at his words, suddenly forgetting the dilemma she had found herself in. she couldn't remember the last time she had a hot meal that wasn't Annie's work lunch.

Aloura followed Elias to the living room, where he had placed two bowls of pasta and a can of diet coke each. Aloura smiled at him as she took a seat, thanking him for the food. "Don't thank me, you're the one who bought it." He told her sincerely. "I should be the one thanking you"

Aloura placed a forkful of pasta in the entrance of his mouth, Elias parted his lips and took the bite, watching Aloura with soft eyes. "It was nothing" she told him. I'd die for you if I had too.

Aloura watched Elias' lips as he chewed, he turned to look at her, his own pasta on a fork at the entrance of her mouth. It was now her turn to part her lips and bite down. The moment more sensual than the pair had intended.

Elias watched Aloura, and Aloura watched Elias. Both swallowing the food and pausing to admire each other. Their faces moving inches apart now, and eyes softly shut. Aloura moved to meet Elias' lips, lifting her body slightly off the coach.

Aloura's stomach churned with excitement at the feeling of Elias' soft lips against hers. His lips movement synchronic with her own, his tongue grazing her bottom lip, pushing it into her mouth. Aloura didn't part her lips for him, making Elias frown into the kiss. He pushed his tongue again, and Aloura giggled into the kiss, still not giving way. Elias' teeth pulled at Aloura's bottom lip for a moment, seizing a moment for them to catch their breath.

Lips still locked, he hastily moved the dishes from their hold, and with his now empty hands, he pushed Aloura back, leaning into her. She gasped as her back met the cushion of the couch, and Elias smirked into her mouth, pushing his tongue into her now open mouth. Their tongues tussled into each other, tangled in Aloura's mouth.

Aloura lifted her hand, placing it on Elias' cheek, evoking a groan from the boy. He repositioned them, grabbing the breathless girl from the back of her thighs, and carrying her into the bedroom, their lips remaining locked.