Red

.・✫・゜・。. Author's Note.・✫・゜・。.

Ahhhhh! This story has been so much fun, I'm surprised I havent really entered writers block the entirity of it. But none-the-less, this has been very enjoyable. So I hope you enjoy this chapter too :))

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

Days had passed since the ladies warm gestures. Your wedding day was getting closer, and closer. You decided that you were tired of the dresses the lady seemed to enjoy putting you in. You went into her closet and looked around for something that peaked your interest. After scanning the closet you realized most of it were dresses.

Yet finally on the bottom row of her closet, closer to the back. There was a loose white button up shirt and slacks. You looked at them curiously and tried them on. They fit perfectly. You put it on happily, moving your hands up and down your curves seeing how you looked in it. The front of the shirt was short but the back was much longer.

       Happy with your outfit choice you left the closet, hearing the hum of the ladies voice as she got closer to the door

Happy with your outfit choice you left the closet, hearing the hum of the ladies voice as she got closer to the door. You quickly slipped in through the bathroom door waiting on her to enter the room, and then fleeing out into the Hall. You quickly made your way out into the main room, and then quickly made your way down the stairs. You could hear the loud clacks of the ladies foot steps, she was looking for you.

You always enjoyed her looking for you, and she enjoyed the chase, until she couldn't find you and would begin to panic. Then she would catch your scent and find you immediently. Just as usual you could sense that she had caught your sent and was hot on your trail. Knowing this you quickly found yourself going back up the stairs. You had noticed the door before, but there was a door that had led up to another story.

You grabbed it quickly and rushed into it. Closing it quietly behind you. You turned around and found a long narrow staircase. You slowly crept up it, trying to make very little sound. When you finally reached the top your eyes widened. At the top of the story was another door, a red light shining on the outside of it. You started to pull at the knob but a cold hand reached your shoulder stopping you in your tracks.