All for you

.・✫・゜・。.Authors Note.・✫・゜・。.

Let's just say the lady has some things planned for you. :)

.・✫・゜・。. .・✫・゜・。. .・✫・゜・。.

You join the lady in the room where she changes you into a beautiful dress, one fit for a princess, she twirled you in it and she herself changed dresses, for the one she was wearing had the maids blood on it.

She smirked studying you in the beautiful dress. She paired it with ankle boots. You still weren't completely used to heels but could walk in them. Jinxing your self you almost fell. The lady grabbing your shoulder in time to hold you up. " are they too high for you dear?" The lady said with a petty giggle. You blushed with the way she was holding you and turned away from her.

" are we embarrassed? " she giggled planting a kiss on your cheek. " n-no! I can walk just fine! " you said beginning to walk off without her. " nuh-uh not so fast. " the lady said grabbing your waist to pull you back to her, your face pressed against her thigh. You jumped back surprised. " my dear one more thing. " the lady said walking to her vanity. She grabbed a fake flower and placed it behind your ear. You looked at your self in the mirror and giggled.

This dress fit you so perfectly, some part of you wanted to go for something less girly for once and wear a dress suit instead. Yet you would save that for another day. Come to think of it what were you and Alcina going to wear on your wedding day? Would she wear her same dress? Would she wear a suit or you? Would you both wear dresses? You started to over think.

The lady noticed and began to start rubbing your shoulders. " why so tense my dear? " she cooed bending down to plant a kiss on your forehead. You smiled warmly " nothing dear, everything is perfect! " you giggled. The lady sat at her vanity and began to apply her lipstick and eye shadow. You smirked " maybe I should use some makeup. " you said going over to her vanity and siting on her lap. She looked at you though the mirror.

      " I don't believe you need to, I like your natural face

" I don't believe you need to, I like your natural face. " she said carefully applying her makeup like it was art. That reminded you of the painting that still needed to be finished in the library. You were still curious what it looked like.

" but you wear makeup and don't need it. " you said placing your hand on your chin looking through the mirror at her. " well there's a difference between me and you, I have a much older completion dear, you are far younger than me. " she said applying her mascara. You just rolled your eyes. She giggled.

Then her expression suddenly changed. "What's the matter dear? " you said carresing her cheek. Her breath became almost shaky. " there's something I haven't told you about the whole ceremony after we get married. If your still up for it you need to know you will be like me and my daughters. " the lady said carresing your cheek again.

You looked at the lady confused " immortal yes I know. " you giggled. The lady closed her eyes and shook her head " more than that, you will need to also consume blood to keep your form. " the lady said with sorrowful eyes. You looked at her and smiled " dear. I already am aware of this, I just never stated it. " you said turning back to the mirror and looking at her through it.