Ravishing

.・✫・゜・。. Author's Note.・✫・゜・。.

This one is a little bit more wholesome. :)

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

You found yourself waking up to the ladies quiet hums. Her beautiful voice ringing in your ears. You would have never known you would make it to this place. You wondered where you would be now. Possibly still with your drunken father in the village. Never knowing who lived in the castle or what.

That was a life you didn't want to live, a life where you never knew how beautiful a person could be. Her eyes met yours. " good morning flower. " she said looking at you warmly.

         Her soft smile warmed your heart

Her soft smile warmed your heart. She had yet to put her makeup on so she was left with her bare face. She was a natural beauty. You felt so lucky to be in her presence. Her black hair that covered one of her eyes. It's volume. You just wanted to bury your face in it. The way she looked at you gave you butterflies.

You just knew you were giving her a stupid expression. She fluttered her eyes at you seductively. She knew what she was doing. At least she looked well rested. Yet you still weren't going to allow her to do much today.

You still feared that something might happen or she will pass out again. " would you be a dear and grab the phone for me? " she said with a smirk. You grabbed the phone and brought it to her. " here you go. " you said with a grin. She smirked. " could you please give me privacy. Its just some work calls and I would rather not get distracted. " she said with a sincere expression.

You nodded and walked out of the room. " I'll bring you breakfast! " you called making your way down the stairs. You went to the dining room to join the girls. They were already seated beginning the meal. " good morning sleepy head, I thought you would be asleep all day! " Daniela said with a giggle. " where's our mother? " Cassandra said realizing the lady hadn't followed you to the dining room.

" oh she had some business calls, she rather take them alone so I left her to it. " you said with a warm smile. Samantha walked through the doors warmly and she looked at Bela. " be a dear and refill my glass will you? " Bela said with a devious smirk. " why of course mad'am" Samantha said with a nervous tone. So much so she ended up spilling it on the table. " oh! I'm sorry! " she cried.

You rushed over to her side of the table with your cloth and helped to clean it up. " don't worry so much, it's quite alright. Your just lucky the lady wasn't here. " you said with a wink. She smiled back at you and started to make her way back to the kitchen. Bela appeared infront of her before she could go through the kitchen doors. " and where do you think your going? " she said moving the hair off of her neck.

Revealing the damage she had done. " mmm. " she moaned looking at it. " please excuse me dear sisters I will be leaving early. And of course mother's toy. " she said with a cackle and hand in hand took the maid out of the dining room doors. Cassandra sighed. " they don't have to be so obvious with it. Atleast with you and mother you do it behind closed doors. " she said grinning at you a little. You turned away out of embarrassment.